The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
HI! im laura im in flat 7 block G at opal and im studying english and history. im really nervous! can't wait to meet you all! xx
P.s.. Unknown Princess aka Becky- Im from Doncaster too!!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hey, it says im Opal House Flat 7, Block C......its a deluxe ensuite room......but on your list it says someone already has that? wots that about?
Reply 282
hey, yeah, i'm in the same flat. just means we're flatmates - my room's 'C'. deluxe en-suite sounds bloody nice though haha, didn't know wtf i had. anyway, come for a drink on the 16th.
Block C

Flat02 ricksta007
Flat07 no1tennisguy [room C]
Flat07 onean
Flat08 lpick
Flat10 fluent in lies [room C]
Flat15 *annabelle*

Go team!
Wow!! the earliest i can come up is the 18th as im in London on a charity walk over 16th and 17th sleeping in Finsbury Park...erm so do we have own rooms though? oh boy this is awesome! i expected some crap accomodation- this is the best!1 hehe what course u doin !!?? im scott btw lol!! so excited
Yes we have our own rooms.
Reply 286
no1tennisguy
Hey, it says im Opal House Flat 7, Block C......its a deluxe ensuite room......but on your list it says someone already has that? wots that about?

Hey, welcome first of all! Looks like theres a fair few Opal Housers now, should be a LOT of fun!

Just wondering how much the deluxe ensuite room was? Sounds pretty expensive but v. nice.
Reply 287
haha, so you're scott and i'm assuming you play tennis? :P haha, yeah, I'm Steve taking Econ and Management, or Management and Economics, whatever way round it goes... anyway, I guess I'll see you on the 18th eh?

[email protected] for msn :smile:
It comes to in the region of £3900....but i'm very willing to pay!lol...yeah looking forward to meeting you all! earliest i can come up is the 18th...so i'll see you all then.

scott
x x x
Have to come over and check out what we're missing :wink:
Reply 290
Mits
Just wondering how much the deluxe ensuite room was? Sounds pretty expensive but v. nice.

I didn't realise I had an ultra-deluxe whateverthehell, but yeah, sounds fantastic haha. I seem to remem having to pay about 3,600... what was it for yours?
yeh i play tennis-just this minute been to buy myself a new racket...gota find the club to sign up for...omg this rocks! iv added ya on msn ill be on l8rz talk wid ya then!

my msn is

[email protected]

for all Opal House residents, and any other future sheffielders!!

x
x
Reply 292
ohmygosh there's loads of us!!! I'm getting really excited! :biggrin:

What's everyone gonna do with frying pans and stuff like that? U gonna bring your own or wait and see who ur living with and then all buy them together? I was just thinking it'll be silly if everyone brought all the stuff on the list, there'd be loads!

Oh and what are the rules with toastie makers? I read you're not allowed to bring heating devices, but I dono about that kind of stuff?
Reply 293
onean
I didn't realise I had an ultra-deluxe whateverthehell, but yeah, sounds fantastic haha. I seem to remem having to pay about 3,600... what was it for yours?

My single en-suite was about 3,600 so i presume yours isn't deluxe if you're only paying that much? I could be mistaken though...
Reply 294
:biggrin: Man what's a deluxe ensuite?! Does it have like burgundy carpeting and a chandelier?
sounds like most people are checking in on the 16th.is there a bar or a opal court event gonna be going on??only 10 days to go now.btw does anyone know how many to each kitchen,just been thinking of what cutlery n that to bring.
Reply 296
i think it's 4 to each kitchen? i dont think there's a bar in opal house, cause we're close to the city centre and all the bars and stuff. I bought some cutlery, but dono bout pots and pans!
Reply 297
Is there anymore Opalers in Block F?? :-D
Yep the flats are in groups of either 3,4 or 5, and we have plenty of bars near us so we can take our pick =p I think we have a common room though. But at other unis I've stopped out the securitys quite tight at night about noise in there, and some you're not allowed to take alcohol in. We had a party in the halls common room at Notts and we had to hide about 5 times =p
Coridoor parrty!

Latest

Trending

Trending