The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

yay how exciting!

ill think of something exciting to get for you that isnt alcyhol.

feel free to make suggestions :p:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
we got a free glow stick today that we're saving til thursday :biggrin: did ou have any luck finding anywhere karen??

Tonight is the most stressful night ever, Reading ticket stress arggggh
Reply 4462
.jen.
everybody in opal can come!

Not everybody :eek: Only speshul people!

Chris...
On Thursday the plan is meeting at BarOne at 8pm. Staying there for a while and then heading down West Street, stopping at Revolution, and possibly some where else. Then finishing up in Plug with their very exciting rave theme :p: Wooooo UV glowiness. Oh, and Opal people can meet round mine for a bit before heading to BarOne if they want.
Will I be seeing you for any of it? :smile:

Darielle I'm going out everyday this week, which for me is positively unheard of because I normally refuse to do even two nights in a row! But hey ho, places to go, people to see, things to do. My bank balance might have a bit of an issue with it though.
Reply 4463
-x-Squiffy -x-
we got a free glow stick today that we're saving til thursday :biggrin: did ou have any luck finding anywhere karen??

Tonight is the most stressful night ever, Reading ticket stress arggggh

Free glow stick! Where, how??
I went into the goth shop on Division Street and bought 12 of the bracelets for £1. They had glow sticks too but they seemed quite expensive.
Then checked out the fancy dress shop, but they didn't have anything.
Then looked in Poundland. They had some long, thin glow sticks for £1 for two but they didn't look very good.
Then went in Woolworths and purchased two normal glow sticks for 79p each so that's me sorted.
I also have hair dye :biggrin:
brak3n
Not everybody :eek: Only speshul people!

Chris...
On Thursday the plan is meeting at BarOne at 8pm. Staying there for a while and then heading down West Street, stopping at Revolution, and possibly some where else. Then finishing up in Plug with their very exciting rave theme :p: Wooooo UV glowiness. Oh, and Opal people can meet round mine for a bit before heading to BarOne if they want.
Will I be seeing you for any of it? :smile:

Darielle I'm going out everyday this week, which for me is positively unheard of because I normally refuse to do even two nights in a row! But hey ho, places to go, people to see, things to do. My bank balance might have a bit of an issue with it though.

Thing is; I don't have any ID. Bar one and Rev should be okay, but I wont be able to get into plug I shouldn't think.
Reply 4465
After Easter remember to bring your ID! OMGOSH YOU SILLY. Didn't you have to take your passport when you went skiing? :hmmm: Meybe yous a secret illegal immigrant :eek:

I drink most fizzy drinks that aren't diet or "zero". Coke, Pepsi (if i haff too), FANTA IS GOOD, Lemonade etc

I shall bring some Shloer because that be the coolest adult soft drink. Plus it's nice. But no-one else is having any :p:
ok darielle!
Reply 4467
Fluent in Lies
Thing is; I don't have any ID. Bar one and Rev should be okay, but I wont be able to get into plug I shouldn't think.

Ahhh, no I don't think you would either, seeing as they ID'd when I went a couple of weeks ago despite having advance tickets. Where's your passport mister?
Bar One at the least though ;yes;
Reply 4468
Darielle
After Easter remember to bring your ID! OMGOSH YOU SILLY. Didn't you have to take your passport when you went skiing? :hmmm: Meybe yous a secret illegal immigrant :eek:

I drink most fizzy drinks that aren't diet or "zero". Coke, Pepsi (if i haff too), FANTA IS GOOD, Lemonade etc

I shall bring some Shloer because that be the coolest adult soft drink. Plus it's nice. But no-one else is having any :p:

What about choccylate? Or biscuits? Party rings? Jammy dodgers? Jam tarts? Cookies? Cookie dough ice-cream? Other flavour ice-cream?
I swear excessive sugar has as much an effect on me as alcohol!
chrissss you have your student card dont you? some are ok with that
brak3n
Free glow stick! Where, how??
I went into the goth shop on Division Street and bought 12 of the bracelets for £1. They had glow sticks too but they seemed quite expensive.
Then checked out the fancy dress shop, but they didn't have anything.
Then looked in Poundland. They had some long, thin glow sticks for £1 for two but they didn't look very good.
Then went in Woolworths and purchased two normal glow sticks for 79p each so that's me sorted.
I also have hair dye :biggrin:

ill go hunting tommorow or wednesday :biggrin: when we went to the nme rave toru these girls had ultra cool uv makeup so i want to look or that too, we went to the myspace tour tonight and got a free glow stick, only stayed for a bit hough because we got all anxious to come bak and check for our confirmation email!
Reply 4471
Only 100 more words left to cut and my essay will be FINISHED. WOOP WOOP WOOP.
Reply 4472
I would like to fill this brief interlude of silence with:

PIDGEONS!!!!!!!
Karen wants a hug.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

:rofl:

that was SO funny.
Reply 4475
I don't know if imma be able to make thursday and friday :frown:
Darielle
I don't know if imma be able to make thursday and friday :frown:

:frown: why?
Haha great photo, I'm armed with glowsticks and glitter so i think im fully prepared for tommorow
Reply 4479
I gots me a viral infection in my throat :frown: And the doctors can't give anything so I just have to wait it out. I might be okay tomorrow and friday though! As long as I'm not in a smoky atmosphere (so I might have to miss crasher :frown:)

Although, my flat is completelly empty friday night btw, all my flat mates will have gone home. Just a thought!

Latest

Trending

Trending