The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Ahem fainting at the thought of impregnating my girlfriend (sans sex) at this moment in time??

Yeah not terrifying in the slightest!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
brak3n
Literally? :eek:
Or figuratively?
:biggrin:

You know, I reckon we'd both notice :wink:
Reply 6742
inferiormadbeing
Ahem fainting at the thought of impregnating my girlfriend (sans sex) at this moment in time??

Yeah not terrifying in the slightest!

Fair do's :p:
If it's good enough for mary it's good enough for karen.
Fluent in Lies
If it's good enough for mary it's good enough for karen.

Lol!

Rightyho i am off to bed :frown:

I shall dream of grass, kitties, puppies, duckies and penguinies!

birch pine elm oak
kitties, puppies, duckies, penguinies

Its like some unending dance!

ARGH!!
Reply 6747
birch murray pine elm mint oak

:smile:
birch murray pine elm mint oak lemon&lime
Reply 6749
That just confuses my head. Stop it!
Reply 6750
That makes the COOLEST rhyme.

*mutters it over and over again*
Reply 6751
Not as good as:

Darielley stickalelly
Stickalelly fifelly
Fifelly stickalelly
That's how you say Darielley.

OR

Dazzybob stickalazzybob
Stickalazzybob fifazzybob
Fifazzybob stickalazzybob
That's how you say Dazzybob.

Reply 6752
And then, when everyone is in bed, Dazziellie can revise :smile:
omg i had the weirdest dream!

we showed up late to this zoo show and rushed gettin tickets etc, and had to find seats, and karen & simon were already in there and darielle was getting stressed and hurrying us, and for some reason i was scared cos there was like 100000 people sat in seats and we had to walk past so i closed my eyes and pretended they werent there. anyway! i fell into this really deep swimming pool thing where there was a killer whale, and the man on the loudspeaker presenting the show was like 'we have our contestant! no need for the lucky dip!' and he was like 'you must get out as quickly as you can, the orangutang wee burns and the toads WILL bite and they ARE poisonous' and he was going on about it all being 'permeous' is that even a word?? anyway i was pretending not to be scared cos i didnt look silly. but i was petrified. and managed to get round keeping my eyes shut all the time so i couldnt see what i was going past. then i got shot up on a big spray of water and chris came to cuddle me! and then for some reason everyone was naked in this little swimming pool at the side. everyone being karen, simon etc. it was highly disturbing though thankfully you were under the water so nothing could be seen. and then it switched to being at chris's house and i was randomly walking round in front of his parents in just my underwear as though it was totally normal!
Reply 6754
Permeous.
It's like permeable and pervious combined together, to create a new word with the meaning you're after :p:

Dreams are fun :biggrin:
Oooh karen has over 1000 posts!

You've not been dreaming me as a black man again :hmmm:

:p:

Sounds totally plausible JenJen.

Tehe skinny dipping!
Reply 6756
Cannae remember any dreams from last night meself.
Wotta disappointment.

Exam now please. Bored of waiting.
Meh I am shleepy, it took hours to get to sleep lat night! I was too excited about finishing today :frown:

They didn't have any yoghurts for breakfast :eek:

I had to have bacon now ill be fat :frown:
we are all in an exam at the same time! if i remember that at the time of my exam im going to laugh. ARGHHH
Reply 6759
I went to bed at about 1am. Woke up at 7am. So I'm not being too silly and hardly getting any shleep.
You can just go straight to the gym after the exam, and then go tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Monday too, and burn off the bacon :biggrin: Teehee.

CHRIS! When you get up...did you get my text? Not sure if you actually pay any attention to your phone.

Latest

Trending

Trending