University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7140
inferiormadbeing
No :p:

What were you trying to say?

"WHATEVER!"

I'm going to the opticians tomorrow too, for a contact lens assessment. If they try to do that thing where they fold my eyelid back on itself so that it stays up without them touching it I will rebel :mad: That wasn't nice. They fixed my sunglasses today when I went in to book the appointment, so at least I have some I can wear again!

I was going to go biking this evening once it was cool enough, but it turned all stormy and now it's pouring it down. Humph, me and the dog are going to get wet when I have to take him walkies in a bit.

Are you doing anything in particular for your birthday Jen? :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 7141
Fluent in Lies
日本語

Japanese.
brak3n
"WHATEVER!"

I'm going to the opticians tomorrow too, for a contact lens assessment. If they try to do that thing where they fold my eyelid back on itself so that it stays up without them touching it I will rebel :mad: That wasn't nice. They fixed my sunglasses today when I went in to book the appointment, so at least I have some I can wear again!

I was going to go biking this evening once it was cool enough, but it turned all stormy and now it's pouring it down. Humph, me and the dog are going to get wet when I have to take him walkies in a bit.

Gosh, there there karen ;console;
Arw poor kazzen :frown:

I want to kiss you in the rain. :smile:
Reply 7144
Did I sound like I was stressing?
Whoops.
I am happy and bouncy really :biggrin:
Or maybe subconsciously in a mood?
It didn't rain on me anyway in the end.
And now the air is all nice and fresh after the storm :smile:
rained here!
It was nice and sunny oop north here today :biggrin:

Mummy is taking me shopping tomorrow for Abisko stuff!

Yay :biggrin:
What stuff are you getting :eek:
I just need some waterproof trousers, my old ones aren't very waterproof anymore :frown: There were some nice arcteryx ones for £150 but mum wasnt having any of it :frown:
Reply 7148
I bought insect repellent.
Small towel.
Pair of trousers.
Walking socks.

I need to practice packing to see if everything will fit in :p:

:eek: Eeee, I just thought, I don't really have an appropriate coat. Oh dearz.
Its My Birthday :mad: You All Forgot
I didn't!

(feels weird replying to his own post, but as jen)
brak3n
"WHATEVER!"

nope! its raining :frown:

but i got the cutestestestestestest bestest presents ever though :biggrin:

and im rich :biggrin:
Reply 7152
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! :suith:
:party:
shhhh karen! not yet ;no; dontspoilysurprise
Reply 7154
iShhhh.
ITS COME NOW LOLOLOL :party:
awwwwwww thank you sosososososososososo much kazen and simey :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

what a lovely surprise!

:suith: :hugs:
Reply 7157
Hehe, no probelmo. Izza sweet bunny rabbit :biggrin:
What were your cutest ever birthday prezzies then?
wasnt the cutestestest EVER cos i gotty no real bunnybun :frown:

:p:

but he got me my favouritest photo of his printed on reelie nice canvas! (apparantly youve seen it :eek: :biggrin: ) it matches my bedroom :biggrin: i love itttt. and he got me some really super nice underwear.

and made a reelie cute clever bunny card :biggrin:

just got lots of money from mum and dad which im saving for my holiday! #excited#

its gone sunny again woo! wezza goin out inabit. and yummy meal tonight! woo :party:
Happy Birthday JenJen!!

:party:

The card was my idea :proud:

Latest

Trending

Trending