The Student Room Group

At what time do you sleep and wake up in the summer?

I sleep at like 3 and wake up around 1/2pm. I'm gonna try sleeping earlier because I feel like i've wasted like half my day when I wake up and use that as an excuse to be unproductive the rest of the day :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
7am

Because I have a job :frown:
I usually go to sleep at around 1am and wake up at 10am.
Reply 3
Right now, waking up at 9pm.
My natural sleeping rhythm is more like 3/4am to about 12ish. Getting up early is a horrendous adjustment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleep at about 4am & wake up at about 11am.
6 am when I have school and I get up anytime after 7 when I'm on holiday depending on what's on TV at what time

I go to sleep anytime from 12 onwards regardless
Reply 7
Start off about 1am, up about 9

End up about 4am up at 12/1

I gradually become nocturnal...
Original post by Secretnerd123
I sleep at like 3 and wake up around 1/2pm. I'm gonna try sleeping earlier because I feel like i've wasted like half my day when I wake up and use that as an excuse to be unproductive the rest of the day :colondollar:

About the same for me. I quite like waking up later at this time of year though... its far too warm to be doing anything during the day anyway.
Reply 9
Sleep - 3/4am
Get up - any time between 11am to 5pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123

thats hardly you in your profile pic?!:O

jaysus sound as bad as me before I got my act together
I go to sleep at around 1ish then wake up usually about 12 gives me the rest ive needed after all the hard work this year :smile:
Sleep at 4 am in the morning, wake up at 12 the following afternoon. Lunch is at 4 pm and dinner at 11 pm.
Reply 13
go to bed.. when I run out of tv programs.

wake up.. well it depends on when i go to bed.
My sleeping schedule is getting worse.. Currently going to sleep between 5-7am and waking up between 2-4pm
Usually 4am and wake up around half 11-half 2

However as I've been travelling the last few weeks and doing stuff during the day I'm on a sleep late (1-4am wake up early schedule (8-9:30) and it's actually okay.
Sleep: 9pm
Wake: 9pm
12pm - 6:30am... I've to bring my dog out...
Go to bed around 12ish but I really cant sleep in late so I'm up about 7/8 :frown: wish I could sleep for longer but as soon as its bright - I'm up!!
I work 4pm-11pm each day so tend to sleep at 3 and wake up at 11. Love it. It's an office job with brilliant pay so until I have kids it's perfect.

Quick Reply

Latest