The Student Room Group

Why am I tired all the time?

It's summer so no school and I get around 12 hours sleep a night but I'm still exhausted and even back in sixth form I would get 12 hours a night on weekends. I do have anemia but I'm on medication for that and I always take the medication when I need to the same with my hypothyroidism which also causes tiredness. So if I take medication and get enough sleep then why am I so tired all the time? Even after I wake up I'm still exhausted.
Original post by Anonymous
It's summer so no school and I get around 12 hours sleep a night but I'm still exhausted and even back in sixth form I would get 12 hours a night on weekends. I do have anemia but I'm on medication for that and I always take the medication when I need to the same with my hypothyroidism which also causes tiredness. So if I take medication and get enough sleep then why am I so tired all the time? Even after I wake up I'm still exhausted.

If you want good answers, consult your GP, not TSR.
Reply 2
True thanks 🤣
No it's stupid. Sometimes people need to push their GP to actually do their jobs so the person needs information to do so.

Quick Reply

Latest