The Student Room Group

bit worried

10 days after results day I am going away for 4 days with my family and i am worried that i will miss out on important things to do with uni, letters emails anything. I am unsure if i will have an internet connection when i am away so I'm not sure what i should do. :frown:
Original post by tgwktm
10 days after results day I am going away for 4 days with my family and i am worried that i will miss out on important things to do with uni, letters emails anything. I am unsure if i will have an internet connection when i am away so I'm not sure what i should do. :frown:

You *should* be ok but it might be worth looking into whether you can get internet connection (even if it is in an internet cafe) while you're away.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You *should* be ok but it might be worth looking into whether you can get internet connection (even if it is in an internet cafe) while you're away.

i have just found out that i can get an internet connection as i am staying at my grandpa's house and he has a computer/internet etc but i won't be able to receive letters through the post until i get home again
Original post by tgwktm
i have just found out that i can get an internet connection as i am staying at my grandpa's house and he has a computer/internet etc but i won't be able to receive letters through the post until i get home again

no postal thing will require that quick a turnaround - 4 days (I'm guessing over a weekend so one of those days there's no post anyway) will be fine.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
no postal thing will require that quick a turnaround - 4 days (I'm guessing over a weekend so one of those days there's no post anyway) will be fine.

its from monday to Thursday actually but thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending