The Student Room Group

Your favourite type of guy? (looks wise)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Black Cat
He's not very built:rolleyes:

Exactly.
Reply 41
Original post by thechemistress
Plz. I did say 'lean' in my description.. So a dude with muscles, but not super bulgy ones. One direction are just no. Half of them have little bellies

C Ronaldo's body? Rate it or nah?
Don't like veins. It looks aging.
Not too short hair, smooth skin. shade of skin unimportant but I do prefer pretty face rather than uber traditional in masculinity.
I like a medium-tall height but I don't like gorilla/juice head physiques. Gives a horrible silhouette and makes guys look clumsy and bulky.
Lean and fit but not built like a ****house.
Must have good dress sense. Good body is easily made unattractive wearing bad threads.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
I figured...you TSR girls like the white boys

No, they're just not my type of guys. I don't really care what ethnicity they are, as long as I find them attractive. I find Avan Joga incredibly attractive and he's not white.
Original post by AnharM
C Ronaldo's body? Rate it or nah?

Rate it so hard. He is literally the epitome of hotness. Actually no, that's Andrew Garfield :wink:
Reply 45
Guys with black curly hair with deep brown eyes, broad shoulders and a witty sense of humor. That or he loves to make bad pun jokes :tongue:
i am a lesbian so ionly like wo-men
Original post by AnharM
Nah man, his muscles are just showing because he's skinny. Look at the size of his arms, you can tell he's weak

Still gets chicks, though
Reply 48
Original post by thechemistress
No, they're just not my type of guys. I don't really care what ethnicity they are, as long as I find them attractive. I find Avan Joga incredibly attractive and he's not white.

Looool name 5 guys you find attractive? I can't understand what type of guys you go for...
Original post by Autistic Merit
Really? They don't pop out much more than my veins do!

Same, he has like 1 or 2 more veins that stick out than mine do but mine or thicker. In hot weather and after exercise, do you ever press down on them just because they are squidgy haha?
Original post by AnharM
I figured...you TSR girls like the white boys

I think they prefer the tall, skinny and hipster types with beanies and snapbacks or the preppy looking guys well dressed and groomed etc.
Reply 51
Original post by StrangeBanana
Still gets chicks, though

Well duh :rolleyes:

What the hell is your point?
Lee Hyun-Jae

Thank me later.
Arian Foster and Mychal Kendricks :sexface:
Original post by AnharM
Looool name 5 guys you find attractive? I can't understand what type of guys you go for...

Hmm.

Andrew Garfield for one. Oh Sehun. Dylan O'Brian (feat glasses and beanie in the internship). Michael Fassbender.
.. Yeah, that's just a few of many. I find quite a few guys attractive xD
Reply 55
Original post by Black Kate Moss
Women should find this profile attractive; -broad shoulders -strong upper body but not veiny, just one that gives off a look of power -six pack preferable but not having one isn't a turn off -strong legs -dark hair and eyes -tanned skin -rugged face, more rugged than handsome -stubble -hairless body, or short trimmed body hair

so basically manu bennett or andy whitfield.
Reply 56
I think they prefer the tall, skinny and hipster types with beanies and snapbacks or the preppy looking guys well dressed and groomed etc.

Nah they don't guys with snapbacks, or anything ''hood'' related. These TSR girls can't handle anything trendy, they want a Prince Charming.

Seriously, August Alsina is one of the best looking guys I've seen. His jawline is ridiculous. but these girls don't rate.

Beanies (when worn properly) are so attractive.
Original post by AnharM
Well duh :rolleyes:

What the @#!*% is your point?

You sound bitter that he (and OD) can get girls without any muscles

No need to get mad
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Oh I dunno why :/

are you uploading pics from ur pc or linking from the internet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending