The Student Room Group

Official Ivy League Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnyRandomName
Why are you even bothering to troll this? You've been posting on A Level threads this year, and you say that you've firmed Liverpool for law. It's quite hilarious how pathetic this is.

it aint even pathetic, I applied separately then changed my mind. I wouldn't bother trolling a thread seriously.
Original post by maryamzahid
it aint even pathetic, I applied separately then changed my mind. I wouldn't bother trolling a thread seriously.

SATs? Post grad? I think you're confused as you don't have the slightest clue how the US college system works.
I would hope that a Harvard admit doesn't use the word "ain't."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by savoir-faire
SATs? Post grad? I think you're confused as you don't have the slightest clue how the US college system works.
I would hope that a Harvard admit doesn't use the word "ain't."

Posted from TSR Mobile

meh. I would go in to detail about it, but there isn't a point.
meh. I would go in to detail about it, but there isn't a point.

Clearly not. SATs have no place at Harvard Law School or any post grad degree. You can't go on to post grad until you finish undergrad. And undergrad will want to see A-levels. Everything you've said so far has been wrong. I don't think you know what the SAT looks like. Any American would know you're lying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by savoir-faire
Clearly not. SATs have no place at Harvard Law School or any post grad degree. You can't go on to post grad until you finish undergrad. And undergrad will want to see A-levels. Everything you've said so far has been wrong. I don't think you know what the SAT looks like. Any American would know you're lying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the SAT system takes over 3 hours, you do major and a minor subject whilst at college there. I know what I am on about, I just left a few details because it isn't necessary here.
Reply 25
the SAT system takes over 3 hours, you do major and a minor subject whilst at college there. I know what I am on about, I just left a few details because it isn't necessary here.

The person who was challenging you is American...

I'm American. You could not have provided a more vague explanation. I've been through the system and I know for a fact that you do not know what you are "on about". Minors aren't necessary and your major is not the only thing you study. Telling someone that the SAT consists of 3 elements, takes 3 hours 45 min, and has a penalty for guessing isn't necessary? Oh and I still don't understand why you're going on about the SAT. Harvard Law School doesn't accept that as a qualification.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On this thread: 'I got A*s in 3 of my A levels.'
On another thread, about this year's A Level results: 'A2, expecting BBB, probably going to get BBC OR CCC
gonna cry my eyes out if I don't get in.'

It's got to be one or the other, and since you haven't had the sense to realise that we can just look at your previous posts, I'm guessing it's more likely to be the latter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending