The Student Room Group

Guy tagged with alot of female on facebook. What vibe does it give off ?

I was talking to this girl quite abit on facebook who I really like. Just got back from 3 days in Nottingham to chill with a friend of myne.

Whilst in Nottingham went to a ton of parties and got tagged in multiple photos with girls I barely knew.

Then I noticed the girl I was talking to previously barely wanted to talk to me and lost interest ? Now it could be she met someone else or just was no longer attracted me or she thought I was someone who wasn't serious ?

So Girls of TSR can you be put off a guy by a facebook profile ? if it looks like he always with different girls ? or is that something that would make the guy seem even more attractive that hey this is a popular person?

Scroll to see replies

Of course it would be off putting. It makes you look like you're trying to be a 'player' and that isn't attractive
Reply 2
Definitely a huge put off!
Reply 3
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Of course it would be off putting. It makes you look like you're trying to be a 'player' and that isn't attractive

How many photos before you would think someone is a player ? Wouldnt you say something rather than just assume im a player ?

Original post by Ff96

But girls were not interested in me when I had no female friends ! its not like im kissing girls all are family friendly photos in different living rooms or clubs.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
How many photos before you would think someone is a player ? Wouldnt you say something rather than just assume im a player ?

But girls were not interested in me when I had no female friends ! its not like im kissing girls all are family friendly photos in different living rooms or clubs.

This is how I would see it (purely a personal view) - this guy knows a lot of girls, I'm clearly not the only one he talks to like that, he's probably flirting with several girls - that's just me :/
Reply 5
Original post by Ff96
This is how I would see it (purely a personal view) - this guy knows a lot of girls, I'm clearly not the only one he talks to like that, he's probably flirting with several girls - that's just me :/

well thanks I appreciate the perspective !
How could I change that ? anything I could say ?
Reply 6
well thanks I appreciate the perspective !
How could I change that ? anything I could say ?

I would like it if he made it clear he was interested in just me haha, and he slyly dropped it in conversation he's not one that talks to several girls, that he finds it pointless etc
Reply 7
Original post by Ff96
I would like it if he made it clear he was interested in just me haha, and he slyly dropped it in conversation he's not one that talks to several girls, that he finds it pointless etc

What if she doesnt like me :P I am terrible at reading people
How about something like recall xyz incident I like how you are so caring/mature/funny/classy unlike other girls ??
Reply 8
What if she doesnt like me :P I am terrible at reading people
How about something like recall xyz incident I like how you are so caring/mature/funny/classy unlike other girls ??

It's better you tell her now you feel now tbh, and if you're uncomfortable with that, openly flirt, and see if you are *gasp* friend zoned :facepalm:

Yess you can do that, girls love being told that they are not like other girls, in a good way! :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by Ff96
It's better you tell her now you feel now tbh, and if you're uncomfortable with that, openly flirt, and see if you are *gasp* friend zoned :facepalm:

Yess you can do that, girls love being told that they are not like other girls, in a good way! :lol:

What I can say that would be flirting and testing the waters ? So far all we do is make fun of other people and talk about uni

Interesting
Reply 10
Original post by Ff96

Loooool Iffath, when did you start giving good relationship advice to guys? :laugh:
Reply 11
Original post by AnharM
Loooool Iffath, when did you start giving good relationship advice to guys? :laugh:

Hahaha shut up! :angelblush:
Reply 12
What I can say that would be flirting and testing the waters ? So far all we do is make fun of other people and talk about uni

Interesting

If you find that your convo is all banter, try and slyly compliment her on a photo or something, and then there's always dirty humour which you can direct towards her :lol:
Reply 13
Original post by Ff96
Hahaha shut up! :angelblush:

Original post by Ff96
If you find that your convo is all banter, try and slyly compliment her on a photo or something, and then there's always dirty humour which you can direct towards her :lol:

''dirty humour'' :laugh: :toofunny:
No, looks like he's a bit too popular with the ladies and would be the type to cheat or be talking to multiple girls at once in my honest opinion. If you mention it to her it would be different

Posted from TSR Mobile
It would make me want to stay away as he gives off a "player" vibe.
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
No, looks like he's a bit too popular with the ladies and would be the type to cheat or be talking to multiple girls at once in my honest opinion. If you mention it to her it would be different

Posted from TSR Mobile

By that logic shouldnt guys with plain profiles get the most message. Why are girls always more intresting and eager to talk in person but on text or fb never start new conversations or topics and seem busy ??

Original post by Ff96

so if I tell her she has pretty eyes she will get the hint ? Some guys like every every female profile picture I never doo that seems too desperate.
Reply 17
By that logic shouldnt guys with plain profiles get the most message. Why are girls always more intresting and eager to talk in person but on text or fb never start new conversations or topics and seem busy ??

so if I tell her she has pretty eyes she will get the hint ? Some guys like every every female profile picture I never doo that seems too desperate.

Noticing a certain feature of hers is really good. I remember how nice it felt when I was told I had pretty eyes. And noo, like her pictures!
In my opinion, if a girl is 'put off' a guy for how many Facebook pictures he's tagged in with girls, that's pretty petty and in turn (if I was the guy) would probably put me off the girl. For example, I know plenty of guys tagged in lots of photos with female friends - who are just friends. I'm tagged in 3000+ photos on Facebook, doesn't mean I'm a player or speak to lots of guys. I really don't think so much attention should be placed on Facebook photos, OP I'm sure this isn't the reason the girl seems to have lost interest... :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by Ff96

Original post by Phoebe Buffay

How do you know he's not Grand Marshal of the friendzone, and just has loads of girlie friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending