The Student Room Group

First year at Napier Uni, Edinburgh.

So basically, I am starting at Napier University in September, to study Adult Nursing. I wanted to apply for the halls of residence, but apparently I live too close to be considered for the halls. I was put on a waiting list but when I phoned up yesterday I was told that they have had more applications for the halls then ever before. So now I am looking to stay in private halls, however when I went to book I noticed that a lot of postgrads are staying there. Is anyone in the same boat as me? Are private halls still a good place for a first year to stay?
Hello, I'm not studying in Edinburgh, but I think for Unite halls they allow you to choose which flat to move in to, and they show how old everyone is in each flat and their gender. E.g - Flat 209: 2nd year female, 1st year male. To show you who has already put their name down for that flat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hattiemcbinky
Hello, I'm not studying in Edinburgh, but I think for Unite halls they allow you to choose which flat to move in to, and they show how old everyone is in each flat and their gender. E.g - Flat 209: 2nd year female, 1st year male. To show you who has already put their name down for that flat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah! That is very useful, hopefully there will be lots of 1st years when I look then! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending