The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by N44STR
surprise surprise

What's that supposed to mean? I'm not really attracted to blondes, is that a problem?
Did you need to capitalize every word? I know more brunettes on average but would say blondes.
Grey
Brunettes for me. :smile:
Meh.. it's almost fashionable nowadays to say you prefer brunettes over blondes..
I reckon someone being 'hotter' than someone else isn't decided solely on hair colour. Radical opinion I know, please forgive me.
Jet black hair
Reply 27
Original post by Mr. Tizzy XII
I reckon someone being 'hotter' than someone else isn't decided solely on hair colour. Radical opinion I know, please forgive me.

No, you are just so completely wrong! If I see someone in a crowd and they have a sexy hair colour, then no matter what they look like, I will definitely be attracted to them :wink: That's just how this thing works - everyone knows that! :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Black hair/brunettes
Those that can use proper gramer (more hotter?) But a good brunette is better then a good blonde

It's grammar not 'gramer'.
I'm rarely attracted to men with blonde hair. Minus Tom Hiddleston of course.
Dark-haired men all the way!
Dark hair on men, blonde girls are hot
Really not fussed. I've seen attractive guys with dark hair and attractive guys with light hair!
Reply 33
I like brown/black hair on girls, I don't really find many white girls attractive so blonde is out the window for me :redface:
Reply 34
Usually prefer dark hair on men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Those that can use proper gramer (more hotter?) But a good brunette is better then a good blonde

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grammar*

[e] Oh Aph, you again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Mubariz
Grammar*

[e] Oh Aph, you again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
what do you mean me again?!
Brunettes. Although some blonde's are hot af, only when they have pure blonde hair not that mucky blonde.
Original post by Aph
what do you mean me again?!

Its always you pointing out mistakes yet having loads of mistakes yourself. :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
That grammar is perfection

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending