The Student Room Group

UCAS Track says 'Congratulations' on my firm offer?

UCAS Track says 'Congratulations' on my firm offer for computer science at Queen Mary. Is this a glitch as its only 7.41 and I was almost 99% sure I flopped? Is this a glitch?
Reply 1
Original post by Compsci909
UCAS Track says 'Congratulations' on my firm offer for computer science at Queen Mary. Is this a glitch as its only 7.41 and I was almost 99% sure I flopped? Is this a glitch?
No, it's not a glitch! Well done :smile:
Enjoy computer science at Queen Mary :-)
Reply 3
What happens on track if your not into your firm uni?
Reply 4
Congrats :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Minerva
No, it's not a glitch! Well done :smile:

How can you be certain? I thought I flopped like 220 UCAS points flop. Nobody is picking up the phone to confirm my place. I thought I flopped. I saw a video on youtube where someone had a glitch but when they phoned they were told they were rejected.
Reply 6
How can you be certain? I thought I flopped like 220 UCAS points flop. Nobody is picking up the phone to confirm my place. I thought I flopped. I saw a video on youtube where someone had a glitch but when they phoned they were told they were rejected.
Well, you may have missed your offer but they took you anyway. Or maybe you did better than you think. Take a screen shot of your Track in case there is a query but it would be unusual.

Have you got your results yet?
Reply 7
Original post by OHNOGEM
What happens on track if your not into your firm uni?
It will show 'unsuccessful' against the choice. See here.
Reply 8
Original post by Minerva
Well, you may have missed your offer but they took you anyway. Or maybe you did better than you think. Take a screen shot of your Track in case there is a query but it would be unusual.

Have you got your results yet?

No. I guess the only way is to wait 10 minutes till 8 o' clock and call them up. My school opens at 10 for results. It would be a sick joke if they rejected me.
Reply 9
No. I guess the only way is to wait 10 minutes till 8 o' clock and call them up. My school opens at 10 for results. It would be a sick joke if they rejected me.
Don't call before you have your results. It is perfectly possible that you did much better than you think!
Reply 10
Did no one else check their UCAS track or something? At least I would know I'm not the only one.

Perhaps you did better than you thought. Perhaps it was a near miss and they let you in anyway.

Sounds like you're in though, so congratulations :smile:.
Lol Congrats OP!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome to Qmul :smile:
Reply 14
Did no one else check their UCAS track or something? At least I would know I'm not the only one.

Yes, track always opens before 8
Reply 15

Track was online at 7:30 :wink:
Reply 16
I phoned both UCAS and Queen Mary and both said I got in. Still not convinced until I get my grades.
I phoned both UCAS and Queen Mary and both said I got in. Still not convinced until I get my grades.

I wouldn't worry as you are in. People still sometimes get in even if they miss their offer. Or you may have done better than expected anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending