The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sociology and Criminology students?

Can't seem to find anyone else doing this course!

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting Sociology and Cultural Studies in September so we'll be in half our lectures together...
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I'm starting Sociology and Cultural Studies in September so we'll be in half our lectures together...

Oh okay! Didn't realise it was taught like that! :smile:
Original post by BethanyP_x
Oh okay! Didn't realise it was taught like that! :smile:

Well they're not going to teach the same content like 10 times to different groups of people, are they?
Reply 4
Well they're not going to teach the same content like 10 times to different groups of people, are they?

Haha sorry, besides not just about lectures! was hoping to find people who were interested in the course I'm doing as well :smile:
Haha sorry, besides not just about lectures! was hoping to find people who were interested in the course I'm doing as well :smile:

Fine. If I'm not good enough for you. :tongue:
Reply 6
Fine. If I'm not good enough for you. :tongue:

I didn't mean it like that! haha :smile: it's good to know it's not just people doing my exact course I'll meet!
I didn't mean it like that! haha :smile: it's good to know it's not just people doing my exact course I'll meet!

You'll meet so many people at uni. In halls, on your course, if you join societies and clubs...
Reply 8
You'll meet so many people at uni. In halls, on your course, if you join societies and clubs...

Yeah I plan to! :smile:
Yeah I plan to! :smile:

Do you know what societies/sports clubs you want to join?
Reply 10
Do you know what societies/sports clubs you want to join?

Not yet, do they have a list of them on the university website?
Not yet, do they have a list of them on the university website?

http://www.sussexstudent.com/sport-societies-media/sports-club-societies-list/

And you should get a list of them in your welcome pack when you arrive.
Reply 12
http://www.sussexstudent.com/sport-societies-media/sports-club-societies-list/

And you should get a list of them in your welcome pack when you arrive.

Thanks!
Thanks!

That's ok. I remember what it's like to be a worried fresher...
I'm studying Sociology :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Smashing-Pumpkin
I'm studying Sociology :smile:

Ooh yay :smile: have you been allocated your accommodation?
Ooh yay :smile: have you been allocated your accommodation?

Yeah, I will be in East Slope. I don't really understand the code though. I understand that the first two numbers are your room number but I do not understand the following letter and number (D-1). Yourself? :smile:
Reply 17
Yeah, I will be in East Slope. I don't really understand the code though. I understand that the first two numbers are your room number but I do not understand the following letter and number (D-1). Yourself? :smile:

I think the number means it's just you in the room! not sure about the letter though! yeah, i'm going to be in Northfield :smile:
I think the number means it's just you in the room! not sure about the letter though! yeah, i'm going to be in Northfield :smile:

Just looked on the group and you're right, haha. I think the letter refers to your room.

The first numbers are your flat/block or whatever, the letter is your room, and the number is the amount of people in that room... So for you, it's room D, for 1 person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending