The Student Room Group

Am i still entitled to a university bursary if i get in through clearing?

hi guys the my question is kind of given in the title but i have just got in a uni through clearing and was wondering if i am still eligible for there bursary?
I was also wondering this..
Reply 2
Yes you are

Contact the bursary scheme (NHS or Student Finance, whichever you've applied to) and tell them about the changes of your course, uni etc

It should update :smile: Goodluck x
Reply 3
For uni specific bursaries, it depends on the terms of the bursary. Sone will only be for students who put it as their firm. Others don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
i have just changed my student finance to the uni i have entered through clearing. Is it ok to assume that if i am eligiable then the student finance will now sort it for me?
Original post by Zik007
i have just changed my student finance to the uni i have entered through clearing. Is it ok to assume that if i am eligiable then the student finance will now sort it for me?

Student finance will be fine

As has been said - some university bursaries have criteria that you may not meet
Original post by Juno
For uni specific bursaries, it depends on the terms of the bursary. Sone will only be for students who put it as their firm. Others don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much this. It will 100% depend on the terms outlined to qualify for the bursary. Some bursaries require that you put the university as your firm, others don't. If I were you the best thing to do is to jump onto the website of your university, look at the bursaries and see the conditions. If there are none then phone up and ask. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending