The Student Room Group

Any one resitting A2 Modules?

Scroll to see replies

i'm retaking a year at another college because i need help with my PS
My advice:s-smilie:tart studying now and don't delay anything!
Reply 22
Original post by furryface12
I am! :biggrin: Will retake three, maybe four modules and will self-study them over the year. Which ones are you resitting out of interest?

Sorry ,I thought I replied to this .
Probably chemistry4,Core4,Stats1,chemistry1.Wbu?
Reply 23
Original post by Skill Twix
My advice:s-smilie:tart studying now and don't delay anything!

Thankyou !Good idea :smile: ,I agree with you.Last time I left everything too late .& started past papers in march .the hardest bit is starting After 2 months of not doing anything :frown:
I will probably start soon .I need stationery .I Don't even have lined paper :0
Reply 24
Original post by TheGemini
Thankyou !Good idea :smile: ,I agree with you.Last time I left everything too late .& started past papers in march .the hardest bit is starting After 2 months of not doing anything :frown:
I will probably start soon .I need stationery .I Don't even have lined paper :0

Same with me. Hopefully next week I'll buy a bulk load of notebooks (around 20).
If it helps, I took the year out (13-14) to repeat my chemistry, went from a C to a high A :smile:
Reply 26
I had BCD, not good enough for my firm choice so I'm resitting 5 modules to bump the CD up. I was three marks off an A in the one I had a B in, not sure if it's worth resitting or not, I was so stressed with A2 because I resat all my AS modules and don't want to be in the same situation again.
Original post by TheGemini
Sorry ,I thought I replied to this .
Probably chemistry4,Core4,Stats1,chemistry1.Wbu?

Sorry for the late reply! Think I'll do G485 (physics), FP2, M2 and D2 :yep:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
If it helps, I took the year out (13-14) to repeat my chemistry, went from a C to a high A :smile:

Well done! This is motivation for me :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by alfresco_
ugh I know exactly how you feel, I did the same and I'm just worried I might get stressed out again:frown: I wish they had January exams still. I would be happily enjoying my gap year if they existed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As much as I want to up all of my grades I'm too scared that I'll get all stressed out again, especially now that all the exams are only in June :frown:
Original post by Ryan04
As much as I want to up all of my grades I'm too scared that I'll get all stressed out again, especially now that all the exams are only in June :frown:

I know right! Gahh we have to hit the ground running this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I know right! Gahh we have to hit the ground running this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so annoying :frown: What modules are you resitting?
Reply 32
Chem and Bio but not sure which modules as I need to remark some

you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 maths and 1 computing, hopefully I can get my german remarked so I don't have to resit that too.
ugh I know exactly how you feel, I did the same and I'm just worried I might get stressed out again:frown: I wish they had January exams still. I would be happily enjoying my gap year if they existed.

What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had EC before my exams so it was a really hard decision to take the year out, however, a year out will be the best thing you could do, I've done loads of things and still had time to work, and as it's a lot more relaxed you won't feel the pressure.

I'll be applying (I think) for vet med this year.

Original post by coolerthanbeans
Well done! This is motivation for me :smile:

Thank you! I couldn't believe my marks for each module, it can be done AND you have loads of time in between to do things as well, it's a lot more relaxed, so good luck!

I would say to both of you, however, because you are not in a school environment it might be harder to get going at the start, but if you leave yourselves plenty of time to get organised and doing little bits each week instead of cramming a month before, nothing is impossible!!
Hi, im going to be resitting around 4-5 modules depending on a remark. Wanted to ask, how does predicted grades work since i am going to be sitting the exams at my sixth form but speaking to head of sixth form today, she said they can't predict me since they aren't teaching me. Any help please?
I am resitting 6 modules
Original post by neal95
I'm resitting about 5 modules- unit 3 law, f293/f297 business, unit his1a history and maybe f292 business

hey was just wondering what exam board do you do for law and history?
Original post by muf_mur
I am resitting 6 modules
same
Original post by Lost_hope
hey was just wondering what exam board do you do for law and history?

Aqa :smile: unit 1 should be a breeze seeing as I somehow managed 105/120 for unit 3
Original post by neal95
Aqa :smile: unit 1 should be a breeze seeing as I somehow managed 105/120 for unit 3

wow thats so good

Quick Reply

Latest