Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got 12 weeks left which is plenty of time for exam practise :smile:
Original post by xxvine
hows revision going

mine is going awful and less than two months left:frown:

Its going alright but I feel the same way, like I'm not doing enough :frown:
Hi guys, I'm absolutely crapping myself for these exams. Wbu? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I an going in with a more positive mindset this year and my revision is reflecting that. Not feeling the nerves just yet but in the last well or so I will!
I am absolutely terrified. :frown: I feel like I'm not doing enough and that nothing's going to be enough. I really don't want to spend another year doing this :cry2:
Since i'm on holiday atm (worst time to have one, i know), i've made a plan starting april stating what exactly i will be studying each day and for how long. I am motivated. I just want to get home and crack on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
how many on this thread are at uni while resitting a2 exams, or is it mainly people on gap year?
Original post by maymuyt
Since i'm on holiday atm (worst time to have one, i know), i've made a plan starting april stating what exactly i will be studying each day and for how long. I am motivated. I just want to get home and crack on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi if you don't mind me asking, how many exams are you sitting and how did you plan out your revision starting April? I'm really struggling now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's revision going guys?
Original post by xxvine
How's revision going guys?

Next level stress lol. Especially with sitting exams privately. Constant fear of have I left it too late, am I doing enough per day to be able to finish on time as well as random moments of self hatred hahaha. Mix that in with a healthy dose of procrastination and sleep deprivation and it's a recipe for disaster really. Buuut other than that I'm making decent progress. 7 exams though eek!

And yourself?
Original post by farawayfromnowhere
Hi if you don't mind me asking, how many exams are you sitting and how did you plan out your revision starting April? I'm really struggling now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sitting 4 - 2 psychology, 1 english and 1 history. What i did was on pieces of paper, i wrote out the entire month leaving 3 lines. On those lines i wrote exactly what i will be revising each day so its helped me know what i know, what i need to improve and so forth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misteltain
Next level stress lol. Especially with sitting exams privately. Constant fear of have I left it too late, am I doing enough per day to be able to finish on time as well as random moments of self hatred hahaha. Mix that in with a healthy dose of procrastination and sleep deprivation and it's a recipe for disaster really. Buuut other than that I'm making decent progress. 7 exams though eek!

And yourself?

Exactly the same

Revision is going awful and its politics and sociology:frown:
Original post by misteltain

Literally same sigh it's like a never ending cycle of stress
Basically, I need B's and I'm doing 2 subjects (4 papers). Not at school so independently learning. Is it too late now? rofl (physics and bio)
Original post by AR_95
Basically, I need B's and I'm doing 2 subjects (4 papers). Not at school so independently learning. Is it too late now? rofl (physics and bio)

I'm doing bio and chem plus R.S 12 exams idk if it's too late either I lost 2 months bc family commitments and I hope not either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radicalboujie
I'm doing bio and chem plus R.S 12 exams idk if it's too late either I lost 2 months bc family commitments and I hope not either

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's definitely not TOO late :smile:
Plan out your time from now till the exams :smile:
I need to sort out my easter timetable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGemini
It's definitely not TOO late :smile:
Plan out your time from now till the exams :smile:
I need to sort out my easter timetable!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks i feel a bit better, yup organising time is my main problem ill have to get to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radicalboujie
Thanks i feel a bit better, yup organising time is my main problem ill have to get to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many past papers do you guys try to do a day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest