The Student Room Group

I'm a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tazpenguin
But how do you know you will feel the same? Are you saving yourself for that special someone? Haha

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Lol these trolls are so silly.

I'm not a troll okay. I may be 30, but it's mean to call one ugly as a troll. I don't want to walk around with paper bag on my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever seen that movie "30 & a Virgin?
Reply 23
Original post by lozasaurus99
Have you ever seen that movie "30 & a Virgin?

I've seen the 40 year old virgin, but not 30

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then that's totally fine, I just think you need some willpower and the right mind set in order to stay a virgin. Many people do it for religious reasons or even as a lifestyle choice, if they can do it I'm sure you can too.
I guess he's lookin fr one off relationship. I can understand but unfortunately it's hard to find that kinda girl in these days, right?
Original post by kieran101090
I guess he's lookin fr one off relationship. I can understand but unfortunately it's hard to find that kinda girl in these days, right?

I'm saving it for, as they say, that special someone......I found her, if she didn't go astray, I would've gone far by now not stuck sulking down my 30s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
I'm not a troll okay. I may be 30, but it's mean to call one ugly as a troll. I don't want to walk around with paper bag on my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I just dont understand why you would make a thread about being a virgin, saying you are embarrassed/shamed to be yet untouched to then say you want to remain a virgin because your friend regrets losing his. I have nothing more to say.
Touched for the very first time :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Touched for the very first time :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That reference made me pee a river and unleash the cargo into the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're valjean? Well I'm jauvert.

Valjean valjean jauvert jauvert
It wasn't valjean valjean....valvert 4ever woohoo yipee kiyayea-ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel different....cravings....is it normal ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, meeehh no difference nothing special....I just missed my jackpot of 72 virgins....if it was true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back from losing my virginity, and it's been months, and I've dumped the girl I lost my virginity to an hour later, let's just say we had an 'abrupt' relationship, and ever since I've been doing girls left and right. I feel like, as they say, 'I could do any hole that I come across'......I even feel like doing guys.

It feels good to be liberated
prostitutes
Original post by pseudonymegg
prostitutes

nope
Reply 37
Who keeps reviving these dead threads

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending