The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Afro
hmmmmm *worries* I only got the course/module things nothing else!!

I'm tempted to rub it in your face that for once your forms aren't clear, but no, I'll only bring bad karma onto myself. Plus you saved me with my last form. :smile:

I hate that enrollment pack already. I hope the online registration is as relatively simple as everyone is trying to make it sound. :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
splodgethefirst
not the medical forms no.

just the module form hehe. so what are your subsids this year darek?

Hehe sorry I missed that on MSN completely.

Basically, Landmarks and Approaches to History - 40 creds
Making of Modern Europe pre and post 1945 - 40 creds

Dunno what else. Need to decide tomorrow morning lol.
Reply 22
i didn't think there was a module form, and we just had to make a decision for an interview we're having?! Too much info in one go...for my little brain anyways! hehe. x
Reply 23
hey guys..is our student number the same as our university ID number?i still dun get how to enrol online..btw i found this forum through google ^_^
Pandy
Hehe sorry I missed that on MSN completely.

Basically, Landmarks and Approaches to History - 40 creds
Making of Modern Europe pre and post 1945 - 40 creds

Dunno what else. Need to decide tomorrow morning lol.

I was thinking about European Studies as well, but in the end i decided

History - 60
Ancient History - 40
Politics - 20

European studies basically european history then? Hmmm might switch one of Ancient History modules to European Studies module if i dont like one of them.
Reply 25
TheConfuddledOne
I was thinking about European Studies as well, but in the end i decided

History - 60
Ancient History - 40
Politics - 20

European studies basically european history then? Hmmm might switch one of Ancient History modules to European Studies module if i dont like one of them.

Just finalised my stuff now and posted it. So glad its over.

History - 60 (Landmarks, Approaches, Directed Study)
European Studies - 40 (Pre and Post 1945)
Politics - 20 (International Relations and Strategic Studies)

European studies is basically history from what I can see. The ancient history modules looked a bit **** so I didn't bother in the end.

Just made a mockup timetable though... Jesus, Tuesday is gonna be domesday. So many lectures!!
Pandy
Just finalised my stuff now and posted it. So glad its over.

History - 60 (Landmarks, Approaches, Directed Study)
European Studies - 40 (Pre and Post 1945)
Politics - 20 (International Relations and Strategic Studies)

European studies is basically history from what I can see. The ancient history modules looked a bit **** so I didn't bother in the end.

Just made a mockup timetable though... Jesus, Tuesday is gonna be domesday. So many lectures!!

Well you can change the modules within the first five weeks, so i might switch to European Studies. Wait and see.
Reply 27
im so confused about logging in, i type in my username and password as student number and date of birth and it wont work help me
your user name is your student number

date of birth is password in form DDMMYYYY

then the next page there's another password from your letter.
Reply 29
ok, got it, but do i have to pay now?
no you don't. unless you want to pay your tuition fees
Reply 31
so the student number is not the university ID number?sorry if dats a dumb question or sth..but its the 18th of sept, n i still haven't gotten any enrolment pack, and i still can't enrol online
yes it is. your university ID number, it should be on all your correspondance from the university like your accomadation stuff or your "welcome to the university" letter.
Reply 33
Odd question... the student loans company don't release our money til we've enrolled... but.. we've just all enrolled online. Does that mean we should get money soon?

(Though they've managed to totally mess mine up by other £1k a year! But it is being fixed!)
Reply 34
erm ok..mine has ten numbers..which do i delete?coz nth seems to be working..thanx for the reply :smile:
Reply 35
The /1 part....
Reply 36
erm.yea.i dun get that part.whats the /1 part mean?my number is just numbers..ten numbers..so i was worried that i got the wrong number or sth.lol i sound like an airhead
Reply 37
Oh... my number was xxxxxxxx/13 so I dropped the /13 and had an 8 digit number.
Reply 38
hey i got it!turns out i had the wrong number all along..thanks so much... :smile:
Hey all, im having abit of trouble. Im going to the section where you enter you bank details and it asks for the accounts roll number. I enter the very long string of number on the front of my card but they all wont fit mine has 16 digits and theres only take up 14:confused:. Is the Account Roll Number this the very long string of numbers on the card? if not what is it?

Many thanks

Tom

Latest

Trending

Trending