The Student Room Group

student finance awaiting confirmation

my student finance shows 'awaiting confirmation - your university or college need to confirm to us that you’ve registered on your course' in my payments section and im moving in next week so i was wondering if this was still normal? i have already completed online enrollment and emailed the uni about it just in case but i would appreciate any answers right now since im feeling a bit stressed about it! thank you :smile:
When is your official start date?
(Not move in date - the date term and study starts)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
When is your official start date?
(Not move in date - the date term and study starts)

it’s the 25th which is when the money is also due to be paid
Original post by astrostial
it’s the 25th which is when the money is also due to be paid

Then your university will usually confirm your registration close to that date
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Then your university will usually confirm your registration close to that date

okay thank u, i just got a bit confused
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by astrostial
okay thank u, i’ve already completed online enrolment so that’s why i got a bit confused

Hi there, your enrolment is a different process to your 'registration'. When you enrol that doesn't confirm your payments being released that just confirms your place at university. The university needs to release your payments by sending us 'confirmation of registration' which they do around the first day of your term. Once we receive this it takes 24-48 hours to update and you're paid in 3-5 working days. Your payment will change to 'payment in progress' via your account once this has been submitted to your bank. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending