The Student Room Group

Hull York Medical School (HYMS) 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g.k.galloway
yeah haha :smile:
CII :smile: you?

Centre of Neuroscience :smile: are you enjoying at all so far (bar the SSIP stress xD)?
Original post by Larry31
Centre of Neuroscience :smile: are you enjoying at all so far (bar the SSIP stress xD)?

Yeah loving it :biggrin:
How is second year treating you?
Original post by g.k.galloway
Yeah loving it :biggrin:
How is second year treating you?

That's good to hear!! :biggrin:
It's good, intense but good! They're slowly trying to get us to diagnose things now :O I don't feel qualified enough xD
Original post by Larry31
Hi guys, I'm a 2nd Year Yorkie and I'm here if you want to ask any questions about the course or about studying in York. I know nothing about admissions so don't even attempt to ask anything about that...otherwise ask away!! :smile:

Hope you got that SSIP done! Mine's stressing me out far more than it should be xD

Thanks, I did somehow! I worked constantly from typing that message to 11am (ok I took a 30 minute nap at 4am but I think I earnt it), never again!

Actually I might have to pull something similar tomorrow night with PBL but ah well :colondollar:
Any idea when we would hear about interviews? :smile:

EDIT: Or, more likely, rejections?
Reply 105
Original post by AnnaK45
Any idea when we would hear about interviews? :smile:

EDIT: Or, more likely, rejections?

I reckon it will be any day now for interviews...after all it is 2 weeks on wednesday till the first interview!
As for rejections... last year they came at around 20th December (pre-interview obviously) worst christmas present ever :wink:
Original post by B59891
I reckon it will be any day now for interviews...after all it is 2 weeks on wednesday till the first interview!
As for rejections... last year they came at around 20th December (pre-interview obviously) worst christmas present ever :wink:

Damn, that would be awful to get a rejection so close to Christmas!
Reply 107
Yeah im not going to lie it pretty much completely ruined Christmas - hyms was my top choice so I was pretty upset!
I got an Interview on the 3rd of December :biggrin:
Original post by Becky.96
I got an Interview on the 3rd of December :biggrin:

Stats, and when did the interview come if you don't mind me asking??
Original post by amigosdistributi
Stats, and when did the interview come if you don't mind me asking??
It came this morning at 11 and I had a score of 67 on their scoring system :smile:
It came this morning at 11 and I had a score of 67 on their scoring system :smile:

Ooo, well done!
I have 74 so I am definitely hoping now xD
Ooo, well done! I have 74 so I am definitely hoping now xD
Im not sure if I got additional points for school background but your definitely going to get an interview with that score!
Im not sure if I got additional points for school background but your definitely going to get an interview with that score!

Congratulations:biggrin:!!! Do you mind me asking the first letter of your surname? I'm just wondering if interviews are being handed out alphabetically, I have a score of 71, so I'm hoping I'll get an interview :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 114
I have a score of 60... have a feeling another rejection will be on its way to me! :frown:
Reply 115
I got an interview with a score of 74 earlier today for December 3rd!! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Damn, lucky interview people :frown: I bet the next batch won't be sent out until nearer the next interview date now,,
Reply 117
Damn, lucky interview people :frown: I bet the next batch won't be sent out until nearer the next interview date now,,

can i ask what score you have?
Original post by B59891
can i ask what score you have?

74 :smile:
Reply 119
74 :smile:

well good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending