The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Happy Birthday!
I wish I was young again. :frown:
Reply 21
Happy Birthday:smile:
I'm gonna turn 18 this sept 23
God already had known about it before you do, don't need to remind Him.
It feels weird right? I am turning twenty in April next year. I understand what you mean. But becoming twenty is an exciting feeling too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well...Happy Birthday. Age is just a number!!
Reply 26
Quit complaining.

Happy birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy birthday to you then lots of wishes from me hope you enjoyed your day. :h:
Original post by Exon
Is TSR that addictive? :l

Think I'm obviously just a social recluse.
welcome to the club :-)...20 isn't that different from being 19 anyways,...no biggie
That's still a baby! I'm nearly 26...i don't even care. I still look and feel 18. Don't worry about getting older, because you're never going to be as young as you are right now... Now you're even older than you were when you started reading this. Enjoy your youth, don't grow up too quickly.
Reply 31
Five years 'til I'm 30! (Actually four and a bit 'cause it's my birthday in a couple of months.) Don't worry, man! You don't feel any different, I don't feel older than 18 and I CERTAINLY don't look it (thank you, good genetics). I love how worried younger people get about ageing but you don't even notice it. When you're too busy living life and having a great time and making a career and meeting people, you don't notice your age creep up and it really doesn't matter at all.
Downhill from here I'm afraid.
Age is just a number
Just think of the clubs and bars you can go in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha I'm only turning 19 next year, suckers XD... Though that still puts me uncomfortably close.
No longer a teen, you can't be stereotyped against now :wink: still happy birthday your 20 years young
Two years I'll be 30 as of Sunday!! Haha. Enjoy ur 20s OP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Well look.at.this way in one more year friends.will throw massive birthday parties where everyone gets destroyed (or does a really sweet day out if they have the money/are straight edge) every week. Then you will have the fun of choosing between dissertations and the guy standing behind you in the queue at KFC last month you're going to refer to as 'Timmy''s 21st :biggrin:

Happy birthdayyy
Reply 38
You're all too kind. Thanks for the birthday wishes :biggrin:
I wasn't really serious about being worried that I'll be 30 in 10 years. I'll just get smashed today, smashed tomorrow, move out to my first year of Uni on Sunday and get smashed some more :redface:
Idk if that rhymes. Wasn't trying to.
Happy birthday!

I turned 20 yesterday and had the same thought about turning 30! 😱😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest