The Student Room Group

Bad photo on IELTS Test report form

Hi,

I've just received my IELTS results (the results were good) and it turned out that they put the photo which they made for security purposes before the actual test.
And this photo is really bad, my one eye is partially closed. My eyes are really sensitive to flash.
I didn't know that they will put the photos which they do before the tests.
They told me that they will use that photo only for security purposes and only within their databases. Moreover, they haven't used the photos which I brought with me. :frown:
So, now I'm a little bit confused how I will show my IELTS test report form in my application and whether it somehow will affect their decision.

I know it sounds silly, but, I'm worried. :s-smilie:
Reply 1
my photo is really bad too. But mainly th universities want the TRF number and not the scanned copy.
Reply 2
Oh my God same here....

They took a photo just before the speaking test and u thought it's only for security purposes....

Not impressed I hope it wont affect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by HKUK2
Oh my God same here....

They took a photo just before the speaking test and u thought it's only for security purposes....

Not impressed I hope it wont affect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it was exactly like this. They took a photo just before the speaking test and that photo was really bad. And when I asked whether this photo will be used somewhere, they assured me that they won't use it. :angry:
Original post by Exulted
Yeah, it was exactly like this. They took a photo just before the speaking test and that photo was really bad. And when I asked whether this photo will be used somewhere, they assured me that they won't use it. :angry:

yeah same here
Reply 5
Original post by virtsou
my photo is really bad too. But mainly th universities want the TRF number and not the scanned copy.

Hey can i another photo to my ielts certificate??
Reply 6
Original post by virtsou

Can i stick another photo to my ielts certificate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending