The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Nursing 2015 Offers!

Hi everyone!
I sent in my UCAS yesterday and am, of course, jumping a mile whenever my emails beep. I know it's far too early to get an offer yet, but has anyone got any nursing offers yet for 2015? I've applied for child nursing, but I'm assuming they process all the nursing offers in pretty much the same way?

It'd be great if all nursing-student hopefuls could post on here when they receive an offer or even if you haven't received an offer and are still waiting!
or anything about nursing at UWE to be honest - all posts are welcome!

danny x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I received an interview invite today for Adult Nursing
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Becky166

I've received an interview for uwe today aswell to do adult nursing, when is your interview? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Glitter_fairy5
I've received an interview for uwe today aswell to do adult nursing, when is your interview? :smile:

15th December. What about you? :smile:
Reply 4

Ah congrats! :P what are you doing to prepare?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Congrats! :biggrin: what's your preparation for the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
15th December. What about you? :smile:

Yeah same day, will probably meet you there :smile:
Original post by Dannaaay
Congrats! :biggrin: what's your preparation for the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have oxford brookes next tuesday and i'm just looking at the university and what they offer and i also have the book 'getting into nursing and midwifery' which is an excellent book and just preparing questions that they may ask me in the one to one, as oxford brookes do not have a maths and english test.
Reply 8
I have oxford brookes next tuesday and i'm just looking at the university and what they offer and i also have the book 'getting into nursing and midwifery' which is an excellent book and just preparing questions that they may ask me in the one to one, as oxford brookes do not have a maths and english test.

How are you feeling about the maths and english test? Good luck with your oxford brookes interview! :smile: Have you applied anywhere else?
How are you feeling about the maths and english test? Good luck with your oxford brookes interview! :smile: Have you applied anywhere else?

Not good as i hate maths but we've got a while yet so i'll just keep looking over it!! You have to get 40% to pass, so i'm scared about that pressure. And yes i applied to oxford brookes, bournemouth and southampton, i've got an interview at southampton and only been asked for a reference from bournemouth but not been rejected from anywhere so far! How about you?
Not good as i hate maths but we've got a while yet so i'll just keep looking over it!! You have to get 40% to pass, so i'm scared about that pressure. And yes i applied to oxford brookes, bournemouth and southampton, i've got an interview at southampton and only been asked for a reference from bournemouth but not been rejected from anywhere so far! How about you?

Im really nervous about the Maths as not studied it for around 2 years now, so thats what im focusing more with at the moment.
That's really good, im just hoping im as lucky. Ive received 2 interviews so far for UWE and Worcester, first one is in just under 2 weeks so panicking slightly at the moment!
Im really nervous about the Maths as not studied it for around 2 years now, so thats what im focusing more with at the moment.
That's really good, im just hoping im as lucky. Ive received 2 interviews so far for UWE and Worcester, first one is in just under 2 weeks so panicking slightly at the moment!

Yeah well i had to resit maths at college so only been 5 months without doing any maths at all!! Did you see the sample paper? That's good well done, i'm on my gap year, so got slight advantage as already got my grades but i'm sure you'll be fine! Hopefully meet you at UWE then! :smile:
I've got an interview at UWE on the 15th too so will see you there :smile: I am so nervous!

i have an interview at Oxford Brookes Swindon on the 25th November too.

Any tips for anyone who has already had interviews?

X
Guys I`m so confused and panicking right now...I sent my ucas before half term (end of October) was unsuccessful at my local uni & another of my 5 choices :frown: only left with three right now & haven't heard anything from them except an online pre-entry test from one of them which I passed. I`m worried because my friend who applied for the same course recently after me has already had an invite to an interview...do they not consider first applicants first??? :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie: losing hope now :`( I really want to go to uni next year
Reply 14
I got an interview too for the 15th of december at UWE, is this your first choice??
Reply 15
Original post by Twirlycurlygirl
I've got an interview at UWE on the 15th too so will see you there :smile: I am so nervous!

i have an interview at Oxford Brookes Swindon on the 25th November too.

Any tips for anyone who has already had interviews?

X

I got an interview too at UWE on the 15th!
see you there!!
Reply 16
Hey everyone! I got an interview for child nursing on the 16th Dec from UWE and 2nd Dec from Oxford Brookes - anyone else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello!

I have an interview for Children Nursing at Southampton University this Friday (21st). I have also been offered an interview at UWE on the 16th.

I am struggling to prepare. Any ideas on what I can do?

Could anyone give me any advice on the group interview stage at Southampton?

Thanks
Hannah x
Reply 18
Original post by HannahEverett
Hello!

I have an interview for Children Nursing at Southampton University this Friday (21st). I have also been offered an interview at UWE on the 16th.

I am struggling to prepare. Any ideas on what I can do?

Could anyone give me any advice on the group interview stage at Southampton?

Thanks
Hannah x

Hey Hannah! I'm Danny and I've got an interview on the 16th at UWE as well! How are you preparing ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im applying for child nursing for sept 2015. The unis im applying to ask for 3 B's. Ive been predicted 2 b's and C does that mean i will be unsuccessful. Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending