Visit website

Nursing 2015 Offers!

Scroll to see replies

Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
Does anyone have an interview on the 16th December!? Super nervous for it too!
Good luck guys who are having the interviews!!:-)
Original post by monicanicole
I sent of my UCAS on Tuesday, and Hertfordshire uni just invited me to an interview in Jan. Nervous but excited cause they're the first uni to get back to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My advice would be revise revise revise the maths........the test was so hard, I failed :-(
Original post by Prims
Hi there, I've applied for Kingston too, I just completed and sent it off today. How long did it take for them to get back to you?

It was about 2 weeks before I heard from them! Good luck!!
Original post by charlotteemilyw
My advice would be revise revise revise the maths........the test was so hard, I failed :-(

Crap!! Better get revising then thanx. Aww bless, that sucks! What kinda questions did they ask?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by aimeeR07
Does anyone have an interview on the 16th December!? Super nervous for it too!
Good luck guys who are having the interviews!!:-)

I do! What branch? I'm children's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Dannaaay
I do! What branch? I'm children's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool! Good luck!!! Mines Adult! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotteemilyw

sorry to hear that, but i think i am going to be the same!!!
...i have an interview on tuesday (16th)....i'm so nervous about the maths test. I've tried several from different uni's.....terrified i'll go all the way to Bristol and fail the maths test. Was it the same kind of questions we got in the email?.....arghhhhhhhhh.....
Reply 48
I have a interview for Bristol too tomorrow!! I'm dreading the test. It looks so hard!! I'm from Birmingham so it's so expensive to get there :frown: I dunno what to do
Reply 49
Original post by Lozloz1
I have a interview for Bristol too tomorrow!! I'm dreading the test. It looks so hard!! I'm from Birmingham so it's so expensive to get there :frown: I dunno what to do

Good luckkk and try your best :smile:
I have my interview for adult on the 16th as well! I'm pretty worried that I am going to forget all basic maths and have a wasted journey... Good luck to anyone else with an interview :smile:
Reply 51
hi all

I had an interview at UWE on the 15th for adult nursing, I was in group 7 at 10:30. I just wondered if anyone on here was also in this group and has had an offer?
Hi, I had my interview yesterday, but they said we should know by Christmas so your group should hopefully be the same :smile:
I had an interview yesterday on the 16th at UWE for adult nursing, and have received an offer today! has anybody else heard back??
Reply 54
hey, I was at the UWE interview on the 15th at 10:30 in group 8,
I heard back on Tuesday and I got an offer too!!
What type of questions were asked at your interviews?
Reply 56
I went on the 16th and received an offer today! :smile:
It was a group interview so they only asked why u wanted to be a nurse x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Hi everyone! I had an interview at UWE for children's nursing on the 16th and received an offer yesterday (19th)! I am so happy!! UWE is my top choice so I am over the moon that I got in!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :smile: I also had an interview at UWE for Children's Nursing on Tuesday 16th and got an Unconditional offer on Friday! Such a relief to hear so soon but also in shock that I got an offer!! xx
I went for an interview on the 17th and got an offer on the 18th for UWE. Ekkkkk! Was offered the March 2015 intake or September 2015, not sure which one yet :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending