The Student Room Group

Has this happened to you?

I have a friend who started crushin' on this guy only after I mentioned that I found him attractive. She knew him roughly the same amount of time that I had and never expressed even the remotest interest. Even when I said that I thought he was quite hot she was all "he's not really my type". THEN I find out that a few weeks later this bish kisses him on a night out and so now they're a thing. Obviously there's more to the story but cba with it. In short though, where is the sisterhood? Have you had any experiences with sly friends like this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
inb4 chris brown.

bishes always want what they cant have, or someone else wants.

eve ate the apple.
Original post by swarly
inb4 chris brown.

bishes always want what they cant have, or someone else wants.

eve ate the apple.

Eve may've eaten the apple, but did Han shoot first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Yeah dude
Eve may've eaten the apple, but did Han shoot first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

monica teh bible. u even read it?

stay off da 420 and drag yo ass to church on a sunday.
Original post by iheartplums
I have a friend who started crushin' on this guy only after I mentioned that I found him attractive. She knew him roughly the same amount of time that I had and never expressed even the remotest interest. Even when I said that I thought he was quite hot she was all "he's not really my type". THEN I find out that a few weeks later this bish kisses him on a night out and so now they're a thing. Obviously there's more to the story but cba with it. In short though, where is the sisterhood? Have you had any experiences with sly friends like this?

What a bitch
Original post by swarly
monica teh bible. u even read it?

stay off da 420 and drag yo ass to church on a sunday.

Yo actually I'm not the same religion as you so um.... Check m8 pal, get yo ass to k8's house and ask for n8 UR m8 not after 8 no l8 cause my mom gets a lot of h8 after that time bud
Reply 6
Original post by Yeah dude
Yo actually I'm not the same religion as you so um.... Check m8 pal, get yo ass to k8's house and ask for n8 UR m8 not after 8 no l8 cause my mom gets a lot of h8 after that time bud

im not christian i just go to church the occasional sunday. interesting stories and ****.
Reply 7
So, if you find someone attractive most likely others do too. And generally I would say "All's fair in love and war"
Reply 8
Original post by Zarek
So, if you find someone attractive most likely others do too. And generally I would say "All's fair in love and war"

so what about in the titanic...

do you think it was fair for Cale to frame Jack for theft and have him falsely locked up and left to drown, and then later try to shoot him?
Original post by swarly
im not christian i just go to church the occasional sunday. interesting stories and ****.

Lol, when I read that I imagine you as the kinda dude that's drives to church in a monster truck firing air horns in church
Original post by mathsmathsmaths
What a bitch

Lmao I know, she made the beeline for it.
Probably something I should have done instead.

Original post by Zarek

She did say that he wasn't her type which translates as "I don't find him attractive".
Reply 11
[QUOTE=iheartplums;50749361x

this song will ease the pain:redface:

Reply 12
Lmao I know, she made the beeline for it.
Probably something I should have done instead.

She did say that he wasn't her type which translates as "I don't find him attractive".

She must have been telling an untruth and then her sexual instincts won the day, I guess..
Imo it's more about wanting one up on you than liking him because she clearly said she didn't find him attractive and it's not like she said that because she was shy or whatever.
Original post by swarly
x

I haven't heard that song in years.
Reply 15
I haven't heard that song in years.

im going through a britney phrase, currently listening to Oops I did it again :rofl:
Original post by Biryani007
Imo it's more about wanting one up on you than liking him because she clearly said she didn't find him attractive and it's not like she said that because she was shy or whatever.

I thought this too. They haven't been together that long but she changed her fb profile to one of them together where he's kissing her on the cheek :frown: She's even told another friend a few intimate details knowing full well that that friend would end up telling me. I mean, who does that!? It's so frustrating.

Original post by swarly
im going through a britney phrase, currently listening to Oops I did it again :rofl:

Lmao, I had that phase when I was about 10.
Reply 17

Lmao, I had that phase when I was about 10.

yeah i had it when i was like 8.

im reliving it for nostalgia purposes.

plus bae wont reply so its left me feeling emotionally vulnerable.

currently listening to you drive me crazy now :lol:
I thought this too. They haven't been together that long but she changed her fb profile to one of them together where he's kissing her on the cheek :frown: She's even told another friend a few intimate details knowing full well that that friend would end up telling me. I mean, who does that!? It's so frustrating.

Yeah it's obvious. Maybe bring it up in a conversation, say something like "So you're with X now, you look so cute together! I remember you once told me he wasn't your type...what made you change your mind?" Smile/laugh at the same time so she doesn't assume you're jealous (she may want that reaction from you but don't give it to her)...tbh some girls are jealous creatures that don't like seeing others happy :redface:
Original post by Biryani007
Yeah it's obvious. Maybe bring it up in a conversation, say something like "So you're with X now, you look so cute together! I remember you once told me he wasn't your type...what made you change your mind?" Smile/laugh at the same time so she doesn't assume you're jealous (she may want that reaction from you but don't give it to her)...tbh some girls are jealous creatures that don't like seeing others happy :redface:

I've just tried to avoid her since. She text me the other day saying "hey girly whats up? havent seen u in a while x" -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending