The Student Room Group

Student finance says “processing application” but was already approved??

Hi,

Has anyone had this? My student finance says processing application but it was already approved and I’ve had the first instalment of the maintenance loan - the payments still say ready to be paid but I’m just a bit worried about why it’s gone back to processing application.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thanks
Original post by Kelcat94
Hi,

Has anyone had this? My student finance says processing application but it was already approved and I’ve had the first instalment of the maintenance loan - the payments still say ready to be paid but I’m just a bit worried about why it’s gone back to processing application.

Thanks

Hi there,

This can sometimes happen if we receive further evidence or something has changed. Have you or the university recently sent us any change of circumstances at all?

Thanks,
Tina
Reply 2
Original post by Tina Oliver SLC
Hi there,

This can sometimes happen if we receive further evidence or something has changed. Have you or the university recently sent us any change of circumstances at all?

Thanks,
Tina

Hi Tina,

I called and got it all sorted.

Thank you for your reply.

Have a lovely Christmas!
Hi Tina,

Have a lovely Christmas!

No problem at all! Glad you are sorted. :smile:

Happy Christmas, and all the best for 2023!

Tina
Reply 4
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, can I ask you what did they say about processing your application again after it has been approved? Just because I am in the same situation.
Thanks
Original post by Edodo81
Hi, can I ask you what did they say about processing your application again after it has been approved? Just because I am in the same situation.
Thanks

Hi there,
Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi Tina,

Have a lovely Christmas!

Could you tell me what happened when you called because I'm facing the same issue right now
Hi,

Thanks

Hi there, have you sent any evidence to us since the application was approved? That can usually put it back to a processing stage if we need to make any changes. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending