The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You should neveruse fake id cause ofPOLICE
Depends on the club in my opinion. Big established clubs will be strict about ID because they don't need the extra custom, however I've found that gay bars and smaller clubs are more lenient. Is there not somewhere you could go that is a bar in the daytime and then a club on the evening? Then you could go an hour before they put bouncers on the door and you're already in- but you might be there a bit too early!
I'm 17, just, 4 foot 10 and I hardly ever get IDed, I don't wear high heals because I can walk in them or short dresses. I don't show off Clevage because I don't have boobs. I can get into public transport as a child (15-) so I don't understand how I get in, all my friend who are 17 dress up, short dresses high heels boobs on show but nope they get stopped. People say it's because I speak and dress 'posh' so the bonucer don't think I'll be any trouble. But I have a few trick that worked. If it's a club were you have to pay. I always ask how much first and then they let me in without ID I guess they think I wouldn't ask if I wasn't legal. Me and friends normal try to talk to other older girls outside the clubs and ask if we can walk in with them. That normally helps. One time we decided to try a club which was meant to be impossible to get in without ID, before we went in my friend ask one of the bouncer who was on he's break if she could borrow he's light and we had a chat with him. I told him how my parents are MPs and that I am attending UNI in a few month (even thou I'm not) then when we tried to get in the other bonucer asked for ID but the one we were speaking to came over and said no these are fine to go in and he also got us into the VIP lounge, guess he thought an MP daughter wouldn't be trying to get into nightclubs underage. We also rang the club just before it open to tell them there was a huge party going, so when we got to the door we said were 'Paulina party' and they didn't even bother checking anyone of us. So either act confident, walk in with older friends. Get friendly with the bouncer or ring up before hand. Hope it works :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a 15 year old girl and just by having a guy who's 20 with me I can easily get into clubs. It's really not that hard, just make sure your fake id is believable; wearing a mini skirt and looking a lot older would certainly help. I suggest hitting uni bars first as those are less likely to be packed (only of you've just started to drink).
Reply 24
Original post by 15yroldhoe
I'm a 15 year old girl and just by having a guy who's 20 with me I can easily get into clubs. It's really not that hard, just make sure your fake id is believable; wearing a mini skirt and looking a lot older would certainly help. I suggest hitting uni bars first as those are less likely to be packed (only of you've just started to drink).

"15yroldhoe"
If you have any older siblings or cousins from whom you could borrow their ID then by all means give it a shot. I mean the worst scenario is is that they are going to knock you back.

Tbh you arent missing out on much so if you are feeling worried about being rejected at the door then i would just wait until you turn 18
im 17 and im 18 in august. ive being getting in clubs in Newcastle since i turned 17 and i look about 16. all i did was give my provisional license to my friend who does art and they changed the 8 in 1998 to a 6. even though it says im nearly 20 but look 16 i have always got in. it even works with scanners, ive been to places like perdu and tigertiger which both have scanners and never had any problems.
If the club is open in the day and doesn’t id people during that time you can usually enter in the day and hide in the toilets until the night and just don’t buy drinks or get someone older to buy you drinks I’m trying this on Thursday so wish me luck lol

Latest