The Student Room Group

How would you chat up the guy who works in the cafe?

Noticed a cute guy working in one of the cafés on my uni campus. He's served me a few times an he seems lovely. While this is hardly grounds to assume he's my perfect match, i'd love to chat him up and see if anything develops. You never know.

What's my approach? Never chatted up a stranger before. Its a bit outside my comfort zone

Lol, but seriously. Just go up to them and strike up a conversation lightly, and he seems nice enough go ahead and ask if he's single. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
just leave a big tip and say "plenty more where that came from, sugar"
I'd advise against chatting people up while they're working, it can make them feel awkward and it's not like they can leave or tell you to go away because they're working

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Odd socks
I'd advise against chatting people up while they're working, it can make them feel awkward and it's not like they can leave or tell you to go away because they're working

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but to clarify, I didn't mean full on chat him up. Something subtle and non threatening, yet slightly suggestive as to gauge his possible interest. :P
Be like, "excuse me!" Make eye contact and smile, "I think you dropped this" and hand him a piece of paper with your number on it, wink and then leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending