*high 5*

Shut up and make love to me.

But only because you're slim.
Reply 101
Mr.God
Shut up and make love to me.

But only because you're slim.

hey,
it doesnt matter that im the opposite gender, everyone should find everyone else attractive after all!

isnt that the lesson we learned today folks?
Reply 102
high priestess fnord
thats what my friend told me when i got all excited about the economy sized pack of condoms! i think its a great break through, who wants to go condom shopping every week/few days/hours XD

haha thats awesome.

you great big whore :p: :wink:
Reply 103
notts
hey,
it doesnt matter that im the opposite gender, everyone should find everyone else attractive after all!

isnt that the lesson we learned today folks?

Exactly. Other men who don't find me attractive because of my penis are just shallow and aren't worth bothering with anyway.
"sorry that i dont think you blaming me for girls feeling "inferior" "

At exactly, what point?

"sorry you cant grasp that i did use reasonably bullet-proof arguements "

I must have missed those.

"and just rounded it off with an insult because i dislike you,"

Intellegent and thoughtful. I like it.

"and your attempts to tar all men with the responsibility for the weight-obsessed society we live in."

How very self-riteous. I didn't imply anything of the sort.
notts
haha thats awesome.

you great big whore :p: :wink:

well think about it condoms come in packs of 6, 12 and as i have recently discovered 24. you can have sex about 5 times a night if your in the mood so you have to buy a new 12 pack every 2-3 days. bit of a pain if you ask me.
Mr.God
Exactly. Other men who don't find me attractive because of my penis are just shallow and aren't worth bothering with anyway.

what about men (or women) who dislike your lack of breasts?
Reply 107
high priestess fnord
what about men (or women) who dislike your lack of breasts?

Also shallow and not worth bothering with if they can't look past my penis and my lack of breasts to see the person I am inside.
Where did this girls are inferior thing come from? Personally I don't like painfully skinny girls, doesn't mean they aren't attractive and it doesn't mean all guys feel this way. People may not like me becuase I have a mullet and a beard, oh well. Different people are attracted by different things.

Also some guys will shag anything so I wouldn't worry.
Reply 109
Mr.God
Ooooooh, please tell me I'm the biggest! :suith:

That seat on the 'Bang Bus' is reserved, I'm afraid.
Reply 110
little_red_sox
"sorry that i dont think you blaming me for girls feeling "inferior" "

At exactly, what point?

"sorry you cant grasp that i did use reasonably bullet-proof arguements "

I must have missed those.

"and just rounded it off with an insult because i dislike you,"

Intellegent and thoughtful. I like it.

"and your attempts to tar all men with the responsibility for the weight-obsessed society we live in."

How very self-riteous. I didn't imply anything of the sort.

the inability to spell intelligent has got to be one of the most hilarious.

this entire thread all you have been doing is running your mouth about how these forums are responsible for making the OP think size 12 is fat.

fnnord, you have sex 5 times a night every night? your bf is a lucky man...
Reply 111
high priestess fnord
thats what my friend told me when i got all excited about the economy sized pack of condoms! i think its a great break through, who wants to go condom shopping every week/few days/hours XD

Yeah and did you know that boots often do condoms on 3 for 2 so you could get a big pack ABSOLUTELY FREE!:eek:
Mr.God
Also shallow and not worth bothering with if they can't look past my penis and my lack of breasts to see the person I am inside.

:rofl: you have almost persuaded me to go bi
If picking out my typos is the only retort you can muster, god help you.
Lucy_88
Yeah and did you know that boots often do condoms on 3 for 2 so you could get a big pack ABSOLUTELY FREE!:eek:

yeh not seen that deal in a while tho. might just have to stock up next time i its on.
notts
the inability to spell intelligent has got to be one of the most hilarious.

this entire thread all you have been doing is running your mouth about how these forums are responsible for making the OP think size 12 is fat.

fnnord, you have sex 5 times a night every night? your bf is a lucky man...

not every night :rofl: apparently once the tanks empty it takes time to refuel :'(
Reply 116
little_red_sox
If picking out my typos is the only retort you can muster, god help you.

yes, i need gods help to argue with a girl who blames all men for weight-obsession.

fo shizzle.
Reply 117
high priestess fnord
not every night :rofl: apparently once the tanks empty it takes time to refuel :'(

well, if it was every night i think his dick would actually fall off.

btw, cant u go to the Dr's for free condoms? or your unis welfare?
notts
yes, i need gods help to argue with a girl who blames all men for weight-obsession.

fo shizzle.

God help ME for having to repeat myself over and over again.

I'm so bored of this.

You are a top idiot.
notts
well, if it was every night i think his dick would actually fall off.

btw, cant u go to the Dr's for free condoms? or your unis welfare?

my uni is a bit **** for that kinda stuff and having just moved ive not even registered with a dr yet. none of the surgeries are taking patients :/ i have to phone this line thats allways engaged to try and get hold of someone who will force a gp to take me on. i love the nhs

Latest

Trending

Trending