The Student Room Group

I am a salafi muslim. AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ko111
is salafi and wahabi same thing? also why are salafis more linked to suicide bombings and stuff take taliban as an example? why are they killing other Muslims and believe Allah will grant them Jannah that way..

No, don't believe propaganda my friend.
Original post by the bear
But basically you believe the same as Shiahs ?

No I think you're a little mixed up my friend. Salafi is a sect within Sunni Islam.
Original post by Mathemagical
No I think you're a little mixed up my friend. Salafi is a sect within Sunni Islam.

But Islam is one and indivisible ? Shiah and Sunni are just two faces of one coin.
The Taliban control the opium trade in Afghanistan. That is surely a bad thing to do.
But Islam is one and indivisible ? Shiah and Sunni are just two faces of one coin.

Yes it is, that's why all muslims should be Salafi. &No, shias abuse themselves.
Original post by ko111
taliban are salafis, so who are the people blowing themselves up in Pakistan killing other Muslims and non-Muslims?

Bad people.
Yes it is, that's why all muslims should be Salafi. &No, shias abuse themselves.

I expect the Shiahs say "all muslims should be Shiahs"... you say potato, i say potarto..
I expect the Shiahs say "all muslims should be Shiahs"... you say potato, i say potarto..

But only potato would be the right way to say it. Just like Sunni is the right way to be a Muslim.
Original post by ko111
so salafis are bad people and you want all other Muslims to follow this sect?
how did you learn to use invisible mode when you just started today?

Salafis aren't bad people, people who do the bombing are - stop twisting my words. Maybe research more into how the west has disgustingly treated other countries before you begin to act so arrogant. You hypocrite.

I can read an option, that's how.
Is it true that Salafis are extremely extremist?
But only potato would be the right way to say it. Just like Sunni is the right way to be a Muslim.

if you knew where this Jihadi John was would you do your duty and tell the authorities ?
Original post by geneticist
Is it true that Salafis are extremely extremist?

No. They just strive to follow islam to the letter.
No. They just strive to follow islam to the letter.

Do you?
Original post by geneticist
Do you?

I make mistakes, but I try insha'allah - and I will die trying.
Original post by ko111
alright i agree with what you said there, i'm not acting arrogant at all nor am i a hypocrite just wanted answers since you created ama remember. okay what are your views on shrines? also what happens after death?

Okay, I am sorry. My family has been killed/kidnapped in these attack so they put me on edge.

All shrines should be destroyed insha'allah.

We will begin onto our trip to the next stage insha'allah
2. I have no problem with gays as people, they're human beings. :smile:
3. They're very corrupt but to some extent they uphold Islamic laws, alhamdulilah.
4. Parts of it yes.

Why didn't you answer #1? Do you believe apostates should be stoned?
Why do you make so many accounts? Can I expose you please?
Original post by itsRochana
Why didn't you answer #1? Do you believe apostates should be stoned?

It's not that simple. There is a procedure.
You say Sunni is the right way to be Muslim and Shia is wrong- does this mean Shias will go to hell?
Edit; I will take your lack of response as a yes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Lighting up a Masjid like a Christmas tree for one

As in what is the definition of it?

Quick Reply

Latest