The Student Room Group

Why do men cheat on their very attractive wives/partners/girlfriends?

Just reading about Jamie o'hara having cheated on Danielle Lloyd, which appears to be now old news, I generally don't keep up with celebrity stuff, I just happened to come across it.

I'm curious, this is type of thing seems to happen a lot where a guy cheats on their throphy partner. In most situations the person they choose to have an affair with is average looking or sometimes below average. Sometimes the affair or one night stand girl is on the large side too.

Is it that attractive girls aren't good in bed? I don't get it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slim and proud
Just reading about Jamie o'hara having cheated on Danielle Lloyd, which appears to be now old news, I generally don't keep up with celebrity stuff, I just happened to come across it.

I'm curious, this is type of thing seems to happen a lot where a guy cheats of their throphy partner. In most situations the person they choose to have an affair with is average looking or sometimes below average.

Is it that attractive girls aren't good in bed? I don't get it.

Because they're douchebags plus women do it just as much as dudes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Because they're douchebags plus women do it just as much as dudes

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too bothered about whether or not women do it.

I'm mostly interested in why guys do it and I'm looking for more thoughtout responses than just because they are 'douchebags'.

I'd say for myself as a female, if I were to cheat on a guy, chances are that I would be looking for something he doesn't have.
II'd say for myself as a female, if I were to cheat on a guy, chances are that I would be looking for something he doesn't have.

That can apply to men as well?
I'm not too bothered about whether or not women do it.

I'm mostly interested in why guys do it and I'm looking for more thoughtout responses than just because they are 'douchebags'.

I'd say for myself as a female, if I were to cheat on a guy, chances are that I would be looking for something he doesn't have.

Uh, probably because they're bored of their relationships, or maybe it's not going to plan, looks aren't everything, I still think cheating is the coward way out, even if I found someone who was 'better" I wouldn't bother cheating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Danielle Lloyd may be pretty but she has the most Godawful accent and is as thick as two short planks.

Also as my mother said - a standing d**k has no morals
Reply 6
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Danielle Lloyd may be pretty but she has the most Godawful accent and is as thick as two short planks.

Also as my mother said - a standing d**k has no morals

Your mother is a wise woman. A wise, wise woman.
I feel like guys are attracted to me because of my looks, once they dig further they run away because of my personality. I'm a bit too bland and reserved.

I want to make sure that when I eventually find Mr right, he likes me for both my personality and my looks.

What at sort of personalities are guys attracted to?
Original post by squeakysquirrel

Yeah, she kind of reminds me of Cheryl tweedy.
I feel like guys are attracted to me because of my looks, once they dig further they run away because of my personality. I'm a bit too bland and reserved.

I want to make sure that when I eventually find Mr right, he likes me for both my personality and my looks.

What at sort of personalities are guys attracted to?

Personally I like more outgoing ones because I'm more of an extrovert, but I like introverted ones too, the thing that seals the deal for me is when they share the same hobbies as I do and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
They think because they managed to acquire a "hot" girl, they have what it takes to get another one -_- Confidence boost and all that.
Why do women cheat on their very successful husbands?
Danielle Lloyd isn't exactly a social pariah and looks aren't everything.
I think that since they got a really attractive one, they think that they could do better.
I think in terms of one night stands it's the drink plus wanting something new plus she happens to be there and up for it at the time he happens to be horny.

Affairs are more complex and not just about sex.
Because men are animals just as much as women.
Original post by Tahooper
Why do women cheat on their very successful husbands?

I always think it's because they are bored and not getting the attention they want.

Looking for a thrill to make their lives more exciting.
men get tired of busting nuts into the same woman (srs)

simple as that

or it could be that with time, any woman turns into a whiner who does nothing but leach happiness from a guy, so a new relationship will spice things up for a while, until of course that new woman turns into a whiner
Numerous possible reasons

1. Polygamous nature of high test alpha male

2. Jerk

3. Immature, not ready to settle or be responsible for a partner's feelings

4. Mommy issues

5. Thrives on drama and instability

6. Insecurity

7. Hypergamy

Similar issues apply to certain women...

My take is **** you cheaters, ruining bonds of trust everywaaaaar
(edited 9 years ago)
lets not forget that women are not the same person from the beginning of a relationship to the end!! 99% of women change for the worst

Quick Reply

Latest