Original post by BKS
sentence?

It was a question, actually.
Reply 22
Original post by Lee R
It was a question, actually.

A question is a type of sentence.
Original post by hermitthefrog
...(I'm a newb so I hear I should be increasing every session pretty much)...

Original post by BKS
Those are total noob lifts though, at that level anything more than looking at a bar will make you make gains.

Your head is the size of Scotland. Check your e-peen at the door, dude.
Reply 24
Original post by Lee R
Your head is the size of Scotland. Check your e-peen at the door, dude.

Feel free to argue your point instead of unimaginative attempts at having a go
Original post by BKS
Feel free to argue your point instead of unimaginative attempts at having a go

I'm not having a go, I'm simply pointing it out.
Reply 26
Original post by Lee R
I'm not having a go, I'm simply pointing it out.

You only have a point if you could in some way argue what I said was wrong otherwise you just seem upset at being told you are still a noob
Original post by BKS
You only have a point if you could in some way argue what I said was wrong otherwise you just seem upset at being told you are still a noob

I'm curious how you think I'm "still a noob".

Please do tell.
Reply 28
Original post by Lee R

Please do tell.

Your example to give credit to your advise was progressing your bench from 30 to 65.

You're next point may well be repeating that "OP specifically stated that he was new" but OP is a woman and regardless of time lifting doesn't have a properly noob deadlift, even though she doesn't seem to know it which is more common for women because they lack comparators.

I'm not going to believe any numbers you come out with now and I'm bored of this conversation though I'm sure plenty folks could have good fun trolling you. I think your problem is you don't know enough to know how much you don't know. But you've gone totally to the defensive instead of engaging in debate so you aren't going to turn around and have a worthwhile conversation now.
Original post by BKS
Your example to give credit to your advise was progressing your bench from 30 to 65.

You're next point may well be repeating that "OP specifically stated that he was new" but OP is a woman and regardless of time lifting doesn't have a properly noob deadlift, even though she doesn't seem to know it which is more common for women because they lack comparators.

I'm not going to believe any numbers you come out with now and I'm bored of this conversation though I'm sure plenty folks could have good fun trolling you. I think your problem is you don't know enough to know how much you don't know. But you've gone totally to the defensive instead of engaging in debate so you aren't going to turn around and have a worthwhile conversation now.

I'm sorry but anyone who comes in on a thread calling people 'noobs' doesn't get my full attention. But thank you for your input.
Original post by Lee R

Please do tell.

When did you hit that 65kg bench? What are you up to now? I'm finding it hard to progress on bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lee R

Please do tell.

First, calm down, noob is not an insult. It's just what newbies to the gym are called.

Noob is all relative as well. Compared to me you're a noob as my bench is 97.5*5*5 and is been lifting for three years. But at my gym there's the world record holder (ipf) for u 83kg and u23 bench and is seen him but doubles on 180. Compared to him, I'm the noob.

Also, the stronger you get, the weaker you'll feel. You learn more about how much you don't know.

Atm you've made noob gains and think you're God's gift to lifting. You need to realise that you know less than most people in this thread.

Latest