The Student Room Group

CAPE Grades for Med

for those who did Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE), if you dropped a sub do they take that into consideration?
Reply 1
While I don't know about these specific qualifications, the universities will usually state their requirements clearly. If you can't achieve them, don't count on getting an offer/place (don't necessarily discount it either though).
Reply 2
Original post by TVIO
While I don't know about these specific qualifications, the universities will usually state their requirements clearly. If you can't achieve them, don't count on getting an offer/place (don't necessarily discount it either though).

it's akin the A Level GCE where we do the usual combos of 3 subs and the general paper, but i did an extra sub and dropped it after unit 1 (AS Level)
Reply 3
Original post by matthew1151
it's akin the A Level GCE where we do the usual combos of 3 subs and the general paper, but i did an extra sub and dropped it after unit 1 (AS Level)

If it's relevant then they might i suppose. Don't hesitate to email uni admissions
Reply 4
Original post by TVIO
If it's relevant then they might i suppose. Don't hesitate to email uni admissions

I emailed them. the subject was Spanish which I got a 4 in (think of it like a C) but my other subs Bio, Chem and Phys I got 1s in (think of Bio and Chem as A* and phys as an A)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending