The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No problem anything I can help with just let me know :smile: . Definitely a friendly bunch and don't forget you wont be the only one coming here as a new person from another country they with be lots in the same position as yourself :smile: x
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 21
How has she got a place already I thought they didn't tell anyone until march. It confuses me as some say you find out when they want to let you know yet the pack you get once you get interview says mid march to end of march. What is she doing same as you or is that something else? I think a few of the professions are different and you can find out earlier but to my knowledge nursing isn't till march :/ did she have interview and stuff?
Reply 22
Yep the same class as me, she applied for this year but was turned down because of biology grades. They rang her a couple of days ago and said if she passed biology it's her place.
i was told if you impressed enough at interview they gave firm offers a couple of days later if there not sure they make you wait till the last minute when they have weighed up all the students and made a decision.
Reply 23
weird isn't it you don't know what to believe, awful waiting around for 4mnths after you have already waited for interview. She doing MH nursing like you. Good luck to her I hope she gets her grades.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
I'm doing mental health, she's doing adult I think. I never know what is going on you hear so many different things. I'm just going to see after the interview what happens
Reply 25
sorry hun I meant MH I just edited hoping I had changed it in time lol. Is she going to Teesside as well then. Well I hope we do find out earlier although the pack says if you have been really unsuccessful you will find out through track 2-4wks after interview so if I get an email saying something has changed on my ucas application within that time I will be crying and not want to open it :/. When you send your application off if they invite you for interview that's what you get an email saying something has changed on your ucas application log in to find out what so don't panic haha.
Reply 26
I didn't know that, im going to dread every email now lol I heard you find out pretty much straight away if your rejected
Reply 27
YEH we will all be a bag of nerves every time a ucas email comes up. Fingers crossed for us all shame we couldn't all get a place as so many nurses needed as well :/ . Well im off to get cracking on another assignment keep me posted hope you get interview date through soon and never know may well be the same date as mine :smile: good luck
How is Teesside already giving offers out when I've not even received an acknowledgement email, it's been a week already???
Hey, im applying for the children's nursing course second time around fingers crossed!!
Has anyone else applied for children's nursing??
Reply 30
Hi All,

I am 33 yrs old and I am returning to uni next sept 2015. I have already received my offer from Teesside. I am doing a BA in Sports Development. I just need to supply them with all my original certificates and I am all sorted :smile:
I live locally and I cant wait to get started.
Ive got an interview on December 17th for Physiotherapy. Really liked the uni and facilities (and staff) when I went to look a few months ago so desperate for an offer. 5 hours from my home though so just a bit awkward to get to!!!
Original post by Physflop
Ive got an interview on December 17th for Physiotherapy. Really liked the uni and facilities (and staff) when I went to look a few months ago so desperate for an offer. 5 hours from my home though so just a bit awkward to get to!!!

I've got an interview for physiotherapy that day! what time's yours at?:smile:
Original post by sarakedwards
I've got an interview for physiotherapy that day! what time's yours at?:smile:

13:10 or something like that! You?
Original post by Physflop
13:10 or something like that! You?

15:10!
Reply 35
Application went in yesterday to ucas, got an interview for the 18th December. Now very scared lol
Reply 36
wow that was quick Andy. You will be fine im sure. Mine is next weds im so scared though. Think its a natural feeling would be worried if we didn't feel that way :smile:.
Reply 37
Really scared seems more real now haven't even got my ucas tracking login details yet so can't believe I got an interview straight away also got the results for my first 2 level 3 assignments got 5 merits :smile:

Good luck on Wednesday and let me know what it was like :biggrin:
Reply 38
Hi, some people already have their place for January and September 15, these were offered to them on last years interviews. Don't worry about the small numbers of intake, if they think you will be suitable they will offer you a place... You will all hear in march if you have been successful unless you have already been offered a place...good luck, I was on an access course and I am a 44 year old student nurse now so there is hope for everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
yeh its a quick turn around I put my form in 31st oct and had reply bout 2 days later. next weds 10th mine will let u know what the experience is like. You will be fine and well done on yoymur assignments. x

aw thats good to know andrea keeping everything crossed. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending