The Student Room Group

Have you ever made a girl cry?

I haven't made a girl cry because I don't go around girls because they have cooties and I am straight :biggrin:

Have you?

inb4 maj made 5l00t cry cos piitb.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
every single one of my exes
probably because they can't have me
#RedPill #TrueAlpha
Yes. One decided to play football with us lads. She ended up on the wall for the free kick and it didn't end well for her. Not my proudest moment
Original post by Guru Jason
Yes. One decided to play football with us lads. She ended up on the wall for the free kick and it didn't end well for her. Not my proudest moment

Surely the fact you failed to get the ball over the wall is more painful for you than it was for her

Was she hot?
Original post by TornadoGR4
Surely the fact you failed to get the ball over the wall is more painful for you than it was for her

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Was she hot?

Yes and yes
:O You copy!
Yes and yes

Would have got both up if you nomsayin.
No, but I made a guy cry.
yeah, my little sister...
Original post by happysmile
yeah, my little sister...

Me too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Only my sister.
Yes, unfortunately I have. I regret it, I didn't realise I was capable of hurting someone so much.
Original post by FasterThanFTL
Yes, unfortunately I have. I regret it, I didn't realise I was capable of hurting someone so much.

Wow you really sound like you feel bad about it... :frown: Was it something very serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaiju
every single one of my exes
probably because they can't have me
#RedPill #TrueAlpha

How do you feel about swallowing the RedPill? I had to go to counselling for how much it spiked my mentak health

For exanole how women will dump you for veing beta abd bot drinking but also dump you for being a pissy alcoholic. MaINTAaiN frame fickers
Dopeople here qctually find R3dPill atyractive?
Reply 16
My ex girlfriend. No regrets.
Reply 17
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
How do you feel about swallowing the RedPill? I had to go to counselling for how much it spiked my mentak health

For exanole how women will dump you for veing beta abd bot drinking but also dump you for being a pissy alcoholic. MaINTAaiN frame fickers

one of my side girls is crying rn because i told her that her lasagne tasted like slow boiled vomit
Reply 18
I always walk around with an onion in my pocket. :bl:
Original post by gamerteen14
Wow you really sound like you feel bad about it... :frown: Was it something very serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I regret it every day. It was very serious between us, she was once happy to be with me. But I broke her trust. I hurt her really badly, I made her cry so much. I didnt mean to, but I made huge mistakes. I should never have treated her so bad. She's the perfect girl. But I ruined everything. I lost her. I love her, but she's no longer in love with me. I just want her back, but I fear it may be too late. I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest