The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

BA Accounting and Financial Management 2015 entry

Thinking of studying BA Accounting and Financial Management? Our team of friendly Student Ambassadors are here to answer any questions you have about the course and Sheffield University Management School
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hi everybody!

My name's Hannah, I'm currently a third year Accounting and Financial Management student at the University of Sheffield.

I have been really involved with lots of areas of Uni while studying. I've undertaken 3 internships in my summers- 2 for Walt Disney World in America and one for the Financial Conduct Authority in London. I'm currently the President of Sheffield Dance Society, and have been a team leader for Enactus which is a social entrepreneurial scheme within the Enterprise zone, as well as being involved with Sheffield volunteering.

So please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about any aspect of studying here at Sheffield- the course, the accommodation, internships and placements, societies and extra activities... ask away :smile:

I'm here to answer all of your questions!
Reply 3
Hi guys!

My name is Robbie and I'm a University of Sheffield Management School Student Ambassador. I'm currently in my first year studying Accounting and Financial Management.

During my short time here In Sheffield I have already experienced some of the amazing opportunities given to Management School students, these include talks and drop in sessions hosted by professional accounting bodies and large firms such as Deloitte and KPMG. I am also a member of the Management School's society, ManSoc, and have enjoyed the benefits that this membership has brought so far.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the course, the Management School or any general questions about student life here at the University of Sheffield!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending