The Student Room Group

how are you feeling?

hey guys thought i'd see how ur all feeling seeing as exams are rolling in now...
as for me, stressed.we dont start study leave til my first exam, so a fat lot of good that will do...but atlast the year seems to be coming to an end..the year 11's have gone, than once the exam period is over, a few more weeks of sixthform and then SUMMER HOLIDAYS...and its this thought that keeps me going!

littleone xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tired, been up to 1am, 2am and 1 30 am 3 nights in a row finishing my english coursework.

frustrated because if i was more efficient i could have done it earlier and got more sleep

happy that i will never do a piece of a level coursework again.

relaxed becuase its done and i have the whole house to myself all weekend (parents and sis are going somewhere) and i dont have to work and i have money to spend....and booze to drink

pissed off because a blood test i had done on the 15th april STILL isnt through. going down to shout at doctors reception later on.
Reply 2
woah, u've been busy. i think evryones like that with coursework..but its done, so dont worry about it now.
get some sleep, and just take it easy, and enjoy ur weekend

takecare!
littleone xxx
today i feel shite got a cold i have a flue ma head and my throat hurts and im havin 2hrs of physics in 2hrs with th most boring teacher ever

im so stressed about my exams coz i havent done any work the whole year now im lost and i cant sleep anymore
Right now, my brain thinks i'm tired, and i don't want to argue with it.
Reply 5
I'm tired, i'm ill and i don't want to be in college today.
Reply 6
Dude
I'm tired, i'm ill and i don't want to be in college today.
I think you should go home and have a good ode fashioned rest. Hope it's not getting you down. Get well soon...:smile:
Reply 7
Really Really hyper. So far today ive done the Cross Country (6ks) and went straight to the Gym with my other Gym bunny for 2 hours and then came home and im still not tired. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!
Reply 8
Amb1
I think you should go home and have a good ode fashioned rest. Hope it's not getting you down. Get well soon...:smile:

Can't. If i go home to bed it will prove to my mum that she was right. And then she will force me to stay at home tongiht and i'm planning to go out with my mates.
Reply 9
Dude
Can't. If i go home to bed it will prove to my mum that she was right. And then she will force me to stay at home tongiht and i'm planning to go out with my mates.
Oh. Can't you go to one of your mates house now for a kip?
Reply 10
Amb1
Oh. Can't you go to one of your mates house now for a kip?

They are still in school at the moment.
Reply 11
Dude
They are still in school at the moment.
The buggers! How dare they?!! Not sure what to suggest now, soz. Hope you manage to preserve enough energy for a quality night out later. :wink:
Reply 12
I just handed in my last piece of coursework....sigh of relief!!! oh my gosh im so happy!!!
The last 2 weeks have been hell with coursework...wow hehe
no more coursework for kita!!
Reply 13
Amb1
The buggers! How dare they?!! Not sure what to suggest now, soz. Hope you manage to preserve enough energy for a quality night out later. :wink:

I'll try and grab a nap before i go. Thanx for caring.
Reply 14
Everdawn
Really Really hyper. So far today ive done the Cross Country (6ks) and went straight to the Gym with my other Gym bunny for 2 hours and then came home and im still not tired. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!

hmmm...wow lol. wish i didnt get tired easy... 6k!! then the gym!
Reply 15
kita

Hey kita. havn't spoken to you in a while. Where have u been?
Reply 16
kita

I know im totally insane!
Reply 17
You wouldnt believe how busy i have been. Oh my gosh....ive been working all the time with coursework and stuff, no time for here!! How are you neways???
Everdawn
I know im totally insane!

Not really.
I've done a similar amount before.
Admittidly, it took me a week to do it :wink: .
Reply 19
Dude
I'll try and grab a nap before i go. Thanx for caring.
No worries, hope you feel better soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending