The Student Room Group

Biological Science Degree

I want to study Biology/Biological Sciences...
I have applied, so far, to Aston and Nottingham Trent...
Can anybody think of any other good universities to consider?
Probably courses asking for BBB :smile:
Reply 1
Heard Sheffield is brilliant for biomedical science, I applied for it too but at hull x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology is not an overly competitive degree, so I'd suggest looking at universities like Sheffield, York, Newcastle, Liverpool, Sussex etc. They typically ask for AAB/ABB but give out offers to the vast majority of applicants, so you may be able to sneak in particularly given the relaxing of the rules on student numbers.
Reply 3
Original post by dmkirk89
Heard Sheffield is brilliant for biomedical science, I applied for it too but at hull x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Thank you!!!
Reply 4
Original post by Quantex
Biology is not an overly competitive degree, so I'd suggest looking at universities like Sheffield, York, Newcastle, Liverpool, Sussex etc. They typically ask for AAB/ABB but give out offers to the vast majority of applicants, so you may be able to sneak in particularly given the relaxing of the rules on student numbers.

Yeah, I thought that but I was a little scared to waste my choices, but for Bio it seems there's good uni's and then not so great uni's, kind of black and white. I might think about that! Thanks for your help :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending