The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Einsteinium
Friggin 'ell. My UCAS hasn't even been sent off yet, i hope i'm not too late if you guys are already getting interviews!

You'll be fine- they're supposed to leave enough places available for more applicants anyway as the deadline is january 15th.
Reply 41
has any one been invited for a applicant vist day to bradford does this mean i wont have a interview
salki
has any one been invited for a applicant vist day to bradford does this mean i wont have a interview

Geez...yours are just pouring in aren't they!

:p:
Reply 43
av also got a interview at uni of central lancs on the 15th nov
BeesKnees
You'll be fine- they're supposed to leave enough places available for more applicants anyway as the deadline is january 15th.

the earlier you send off the application the more motivated you are towards your prospective course...i think admissions tutors take a keen eye to early applicants.
i sent my ucas off 12th of october and recieved an interview date for 8th november at manchester today in the post!
Reply 45
mmm, I wonder when Nottingham send out interview letters. 3 of my uni choices don't do interviews, so hopefully they'll just issue conditionals.
salki
av also got a interview at uni of central lancs on the 15th nov

congrats and good luck!!

ganghadin
the earlier you send off the application the more motivated you are towards your prospective course...i think admissions tutors take a keen eye to early applicants.

Yeah, that is true. They'll still probably have to leave some places although I imagine they might treat these later applications with more scrutiny.
Reply 47
Oh Im really worried now I gave my tutor my completed UCAS form the 2nd of October hoping for it to be processed and sent off but its the 27th now and Im checking everyday and it still says my reference isn't completed, I've been politley nagging and pestering her Im really scared now.
Reply 48
She's probably just making a really god job of it, which has got to be better in the long-term. Be patient - she's probably praising you to high heaven.
Mine was done last year :proud:
Reply 50
Thanks petrolhead that makes sense, my tutor ain't lazy shes just forgetful bless her.
Mustard man are you a pharmacy student what university are you at?
Reply 51
I was like literally one of the first person in my year to have my personal statement written and finished, the last week before half-term my UCAS was finished and my form tutor said we'll get it sent off before half-term, but it hasn't been for whatever reason. I am very keen but now it's not going to look like that when all you guys are getting interviews!
Cherri21

Mustard man are you a pharmacy student what university are you at?

No I'm not. I'm a post A-level applicant, hence why all my UCAS stuff was done last year :wink:
Reply 53
Mustard-man
No I'm not. I'm a post A-level applicant, hence why all my UCAS stuff was done last year :wink:

Which uni's have you applied to?
Einsteinium
Which uni's have you applied to?

King's, Nottingham and Manchester. The other 3 are for a different course :smile:

You?
Reply 55
Manchester, LJMU, Bradford, Herts, lancashire and east anglia.

If you don't mind me asking,what A-level grades did you get?
he got ABBB i got a ltter from bath today asking for a pharmacy personal statement :rolleyes:
Reply 57
Oh right, cool.
Reply 58
iceman what are your predicted grades, if you don't mind me asking?
iceman_jondoe
he got ABBB i got a ltter from bath today asking for a pharmacy personal statement :rolleyes:

:ditto:

Oh right, nice one, they must be interest in you otherwise they wouldn't of bothered...

Latest

Trending

Trending