The Student Room Group

Anyone having problems of using Track as well?

Funny things happened to my Track account.
I was able to log on once, as soon as I got my welcome letter, so I assume the login details and such are correct - a few days later i went back to it and was unable to log on.
It's not that my login details are invalid, it's just that every time i enter it and click log in, some funny things happen -

In firefox, it would take me to a UCAS Track Log out page;
whereas
in IE, it simply closes the page itself.

Hmmm. how weird.

Since I applied early, no one around me has got their letter yet so i thought i'd ask here.

I emailed Track service and they gave me an automated response (a week later!!) stating... well, nothing useful. Haha.

Anyone else having the problem? is it me, or is it generally something wrong with Track at the moment (the moment being for like two weeks??)

Thanks for your time + +
You might just be being unlucky in the times you choose to log on to Track. It's notoriously bad at everything. Keep trying, at off-peak times (i.e. not the evening lol), and see if it works. If not, call UCAS and don't hang up until you've got an answer :biggrin:.
Try emailing [email protected] for a non automated response. I did this when my account seemed to have blocked up last week after saying my account details were wrong when they werent cos i had copied them of the welcome letter and they sorted it out :smile:
Reply 3
i've tried at various times so i'll try emailing them again =) thanks~

Latest

Trending

Trending