The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cerlohee
Haha why aren't you going to? Cos you probably should (at least at some point) :tongue:

Yeah my tutors really good! Kinda bankrupting my family though :3 My chemistry teachers actually having a breakdown like he spends more time telling us how his kids don't love him anymore and his wife wants a divorce than actually teaching us :// Haha for that reason, I'm glad he comes on like sunday mornings :')

Ahh haven't started physics revision yet!! Mocks next week... :'( You're edexcel for physics? Or am I confusing you with someone else (again)? :lol:
Haha yeah I watched that too! When Jake said he cried himself to sleep cos of first year stress: :frown: :frown:
Tbh I think everyone kinda just gets there and handles it. Like it sounds impossible, but they all have firsts or 2:1s AND have youtube and lots of other things going on!

Haha I pity you mathmos... Do you have a residential prep thing? Or any type of prep for that matter?!

Lol Yh like one day from my college. And a few days in April if I get invited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by newblood
Dnt mate me. otherwise people might think u have friends

:wink:

I thought I was doing you a favour, people might actually befriend you if they thought I was your mate
Original post by TVIO
Have you gotten to the point where you're semi-confident you can meet the STEP offer? I've not and it feels like I never will, it feels like luck when I can do them.

I'm good with step 1,2 so far.I have no faith in step 3. The knowledge is so new I have no foundation in that stuff. Step 3 complex numbers. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No one asked for your opinion :wink:

I will revise when my friends revise :yep:

Not really an opinion ya supercilious fish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cerlohee is my friend, aren't you?

:sad:
You're the one who does edexcel physics!!! Confused you and elcor somehow :3

Omg why are you like this :'(

Dropped it tho :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHZ17
Not really an opinion ya supercilious fish

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

Supercilious is far too big a word for my tiny mind to comprehend
Starting to get happier about my offer. I keep researching Cambridge related things. Some days I remember the offer and get the same feeling as when you wake up on a saturday thinking there's school but realising there isn't and rolling over. Lul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown:

Supercilious is far too big a word for my tiny mind to comprehend

True

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not all of us waste our time with English :moon:
Cerlohee is my friend, aren't you?

:sad:

Afraid not, "mate" :/

Spoiler

Afraid not, "mate" :/

Spoiler

Crying because I j taught you how to spoiler lmfao
Not all of us waste our time with English :moon:

I would consider french a bigger waste of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHZ17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which is why I'm just sitting the exams :tongue: No lessons, no need to do past papers or anything

J sitting them

But in all seriousness, French is much better than English Lit because you can analyse books and that as part of it
Which is why I'm just sitting the exams :tongue: No lessons, no need to do past papers or anything

J sitting them

But in all seriousness, French is much better than English Lit because you can analyse books and that as part of it

The depth of analysis is not comparable I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought I was doing you a favour, people might actually befriend you if they thought I was your mate

Jam fam, You can be all i need
Original post by EHZ17
The depth of analysis is not comparable I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in the written exam, but the oral one it can be quite deep if you do it properly
Original post by newblood
Jam fam, You can be all i need

:moon:
Original post by EHZ17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah g, being able to speak additional European language(s) would look good when applying for Spring Weeks and Internships etc.
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Nah g, being able to speak additional European language(s) would look good when applying for Spring Weeks and Internships etc.

I think languages will be like the one advantage I actually have

European internships sound fun
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

English is less of a waste of time for economics than french is for natsci

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending