The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Much better a hotel room than a public loo, a cinema or a park bench, sweetie!

In my own bed, having had to skip school and plan for my mum to be out of the house to do so - I was fifteen and a half...

Got found out around a month later when my younger brother found condoms in my drawer and 'told' on me - and he was only a year younger!
Original post by Anonymous
I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart :frown:.

Where did you lose yours?

Cheap in a hotel?

Depends on the hotel :cool:

Yeah you should have a place where he can value you more. My mom kicked me out last winter, and I stayed in a hotel. While I was there waiting for a room, nothing but hookers n johns strolling in and out. I even got solicited so I threw my hood on and clutched my luggage. When I came out the next morning, the hotel owner and every like patron waiting stared at me like "Oo wonder what she was doing here."

Trust me, don't go to a hotel or motel. His place or yours, or wait till you can have sex in a more desirable place. Your vagina and his dick will always be there.
Reply 3
Thank you, you two :smile:.
my ex's bed
Reply 5
my ex's bed

Were they your ex at the time? Was it with said ex, or someone else?
Reply 6
bump
Reply 7
My own bed, at 18.

Just make sure if you do it ever at home you're family is not home and in the room below, makes for an embarrassing situation when your sister is telling your mum that you had sex, my family was cool with it but god it was awkward.

As long as the place you do it is comfortable and you care about the person your with, your first time should be fine :smile:
Where you are isn't the important part, it's who you're there with.
At a school social in the toilets of a church hall hahaaaaa
The loo in a random shopping mall.
I never did :smile:
My partner's little brothers bed. His family were all away on holiday at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My course mates halls. Really nice place and just as we were making beautiful love the building fire alarm went off... Pft
In Cyprus, on holiday, with my long-term girlfriend
Original post by Spock's Socks
My partner's little brothers bed. His family were all away on holiday at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm wow... A child's bed. Bit weird and creepy?
La tour Eiffel... :wink:
Original post by clh_hilary
The loo in a random shopping mall.
How romantic and sanitary
I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart :frown:.

Where did you lose yours?

Friends I know did that too, not because they lived far apart, but because they didn't want to do it in their own house where someone could walk in. I think a hotel is actually quite a good place because you'll probably feel more comfortable and also it's like a mini break away from home!
Original post by Ebony19
Erm wow... A child's bed. Bit weird and creepy?

Lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending