The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2015 Accommodation Choices!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ireeims
Anyone in University Halls House E ? :smile:

YES. What flat?? :redface:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by emilym96
University hall, Coachmans first floor anyone?

I am hahah
Original post by RollsToothy
Would you consider student house??

Original post by SexiestNameEver
Cartwright is so unbelievably dead im probably going to end up crying and beg my parents to take me back home

Cartwright isn't as bad as you might think. Yeah it's not brimming with noise like Taly 24/7 (which might not be a great thing if you like sleep), but esepcially in the flats theres a good community atmosphere and freshers will be a blast whatever halls your in. If you cant change now, put yourself on the list when you get there and you should get offers for other halls within a month or so after being there. Hope that helps!
Original post by bluemoonshine
Cartwright isn't as bad as you might think. Yeah it's not brimming with noise like Taly 24/7 (which might not be a great thing if you like sleep), but esepcially in the flats theres a good community atmosphere and freshers will be a blast whatever halls your in. If you cant change now, put yourself on the list when you get there and you should get offers for other halls within a month or so after being there. Hope that helps!

thank you! how do I put myself on the list?
anyone at Aberdare halls?

also any idea how many people will be sharing a bathroom?
Reply 345
Hello everyone,
I've accepted the offer of studying MBA in cardiff University and selected Talybont South
Can anyone tell me about rooms in taly south (PG plus) and near by surrounding..
Is there anyone in one of the talybont halls who would like to try and swap with me? I have a room on the ground floor in university hall. Please let me know if you do or want more info, it'd mean a lot to me, thanks.

Thought it might be worth noting that university hall is about £1000 cheaper than a lot of rooms in the talybont complex.
(edited 8 years ago)
hi
I put first Senghennydd Hall, I was accepted. But then when I checked google earth, I found Talypont more convenient as it is closer to the nature, sport center and tecso shopping center. I requested changing to Talypont South. I will be there in few days.. I hope it is the right choice

I am studying Education .. PhD
Anyone in Talybont North House P?:smile:
House2 ! 0K...
Reply 350
Any Talybont Court house 2 folks?
Original post by HennersPD
Anyone staying at Talybont Court? I'm at :
Talybont Court, House 3 , Second Floor, Flat 2T :biggrin:

I'm 2 floors below in 0T 😊
Original post by suziechang
Are you in house three? if so, we are flatmates woop!

Hi, I'm in house 3, ground floor. Flat 0T 😊
Original post by abbyindiana
I'm in house 46 on Miskin street!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm in 46 too! Finally found someone else!! Do you know anybody else who's with us? What course are you doing?
Original post by Harry564
Hey, I'm in 46 too! Finally found someone else!! Do you know anybody else who's with us? What course are you doing?

Are you in the Student Housing Group on FB, it's not working for me and I was wondering if it's just me or not!
Yay! It's so good to find someone! I'm doing physics what about you? I sent the accommodation people an email and they said it would be 4 girls and 3 boys in our house and I've found 2 other girls on Facebook on the student house village :smile: what date are you moving in? :smile:
I know right! :biggrin: I'm doing mechanical engineering so we are fairly similar!! oh right, that's good to know, let me know your Facebook so I can add you too! :smile: im moving in on the 18th :smile:
Original post by RollsToothy
Are you in the Student Housing Group on FB, it's not working for me and I was wondering if it's just me or not!

Yeah I can't find the proper group to join either! D:
ooh yeah that is similar!! my Facebook is abby pitchforth :smile: that's cool im moving in on the 19th :smile:
Anyone want a room in university hall, birchwood. Nice flat, lots of room. You could move in at the end of the week. Please let me know asap if you're interested. I really need to know soon as will be charged if I can't find anyone. Phone number is 07920091888

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending