Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on a girl who I've been friend with for about a year and i'm not sure if i should do something about it or if we should just stay friends?

some details:
    -we text every day, sometime as late as midnight
    -we flirt, kinda (we make each other laugh, we smile at each other, we tease each other)
    -she's called me cute
    -I help her with school work
    -we make each other feel better about our problems
    -we've shared and talked about some kinda intimate things (like being bullied or ex relations)
    -shes said she likes talking to me
    -we have broken the touch( We've hugged before but it was just before the holidays and she was hugging everyone. She also touched my arm the other day seemingly randomly while I was helping her with maths but she quickly withdrew it and apologized. Was she trying to break the touch barrier or am i being paranoid?)

I'm kind of new to this so can you please give me some advice? Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    How do we know???
    Best thing to do is to show that list to her. (From what you described, it probably won't result in a breakup)

ReputationRep:
    thanks, but i don't know if that the best next move, she may get creeped out and stop hanging out with me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.