The Student Room Group

I know it's wrong... But i can't fight my infatuation anymore

This is in relation to this thread - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3104153

It spoke about me being in love with a girl whose 16 and in year 11 when im 19 and about to get kicked out of college lol.

Look the truth is, and im not being creepy, i can't fight my attraction any longer to her. Every time me and her are doing this weekly project, my love grows more and more for her. Because were friends maybe thats the reason why im so Friendzoned between her and her friends (The friendzone im experiencing is REAL).

She even made banter that a girl i was talking to seemed like we were flirting (we were not lol), I don't know whether she was jealous or not about that lol. And she even complemented on my **** hair, when its ****. She's just soo hot and nice and i feel like such a p*** :redface:

Look i can't take it anymore. This is the closest ive ever been to a girl who im in love with. I have social anxiety, any girls that i like on NEVER TALK TO ME so this is a first to me. I'm even prepared to ask deep questions to her so that she can get the hint that i want her and want to do stuff with her. Help me what should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Look i can't take it anymore. This is the closest ive ever been to a girl who im in love with. I have social anxiety, any girls that i like on NEVER TALK TO ME so this is a first to me.

Maybe this is why your infatuation isn't going away? Because she seems to be the first girl to give you the attention you're craving. Idk, her still being in school and you being 19 is a little weird.
Reply 2
Original post by Alsklinq
Maybe this is why your infatuation isn't going away? Because she seems to be the first girl to give you the attention you're craving. Idk, her still being in school and you being 19 is a little weird.

I know its ****ing weird, i defo agree with you on that. I was told that this project, the age group would be between sixthformers to 21 years of age. When we first met she was 15 :eek: when i thought she was 17 and she is the youngest anyway.

Should i act on it, shes flipping teasing me, she's the one that has made forget about a girl in college that i knew i couldn't get.
Reply 3
I want to sit this one out and see if anyone else in this forum has good advice.

If in 30 mins you don't get anything, PM me. I'll help.
Reply 4
Original post by iAmanze
I want to sit this one out and see if anyone else in this forum has good advice.

If in 30 mins you don't get anything, PM me. I'll help.

why do you want to sit this one out? why not just say it.
Because he helps guys like you out in the relationships section all day.
Reply 6
You are 19? You sound about 15.

If you like her then ask her out? What exactly is the problem here? 16-19 is not exactly an age gap to make a big deal out of.
Reply 7
Original post by az08
You are 19? You sound about 15.

If you like her then ask her out? What exactly is the problem here? 16-19 is not exactly an age gap to make a big deal out of.

I BEG UR PARDON? I SOUND LIKE 15???? Mate i should be in 2nd year uni by now

I want to but the problem is, i didn't expect to make friends as i am seen as the loner personality wise. If i had a cool personality, i would straight away told her what i feel.

I'm struggling how to do this :s-smilie: I'm just too friendzoned
Reply 8
Original post by KittyLoverx0x0x
Because he helps guys like you out in the relationships section all day.

right...
I know plenty of people that at 19 and go out with 15 and 16 year olds its quite normal dude :smile: if you like her you like her. go for it :smile:
I know plenty of people that at 19 and go out with 15 and 16 year olds its quite normal dude :smile: if you like her you like her. go for it :smile:

I would do it... but i have to think of the consequences. To some people, they will think i like getting off younger girls than my age
I would do it... but i have to think of the consequences. To some people, they will think i like getting off younger girls than my age

And...? Most people do.
Original post by TorpidPhil
And...? Most people do.

The thing is my personality is too strange for this world. i mean i have depression ffs. people would think im a pedo because i like this girl who is still in school despite being shes 16, thinking that i cant get girls my age.

But i cant help when she ****ing looks like 20 and is steamy hot.
The thing is my personality is too strange for this world. i mean i have depression ffs. people would think im a pedo because i like this girl who is still in school despite being shes 16, thinking that i cant get girls my age.

But i cant help when she ****ing looks like 20 and is steamy hot.

Fine then. So long as you're somewhat similar intellectually so that it doesn't seem rapey, then who cares? It's totally fine, she's old enough to consent to it.
I think it's really commendable tbh that you're worried whether it's right or not. How about you try to stay friends and once she's finished school then consider things. It isn't that bad 16-19 like people have said it could definitely be worse but I think you're right to be cautious.
Original post by Ebony19
I think it's really commendable tbh that you're worried whether it's right or not. How about you try to stay friends and once she's finished school then consider things. It isn't that bad 16-19 like people have said it could definitely be worse but I think you're right to be cautious.

This is something i would take on as advice, because it is a bit strange to be in love with a 16 year old.

But right now she is defo growing on me. she is actually, although i may be reading this wrong, a very horny hyperactive girl and i can't take it anymore :redface:. (don't judge me)
I can't take this anymore, shes actually a cock tease. I mean i can't take it anymore. I think she is my type since she somwhats likes to hint dirty stuff (saying shes a virgin randomingly). I have to make a move or at least get action from here. I honestly wish she was like 18-20 then i would have no problem
Reply 17
It's not that bad if she's 16 and you are 19 seriously calm down, there would be a problem if you were 25+
This is something i would take on as advice, because it is a bit strange to be in love with a 16 year old.

But right now she is defo growing on me. she is actually, although i may be reading this wrong, a very horny hyperactive girl and i can't take it anymore :redface:. (don't judge me)

Horny hyperactive girl? What's given you the impression she's horny? I'm going to say definitely wait until she's finished school and she's 16 now you've said that it all just seems a bit hmm. But you are only 19. Still don't want to get into loads of trouble.
I can't take this anymore, shes actually a cock tease. I mean i can't take it anymore. I think she is my type since she somwhats likes to hint dirty stuff (saying shes a virgin randomingly). I have to make a move or at least get action from here. I honestly wish she was like 18-20 then i would have no problem
For gods sake mate control yourself you'll have to learn to in life. Just go home and pleasure yourself or something. 'You have to get action from her'??? What...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending