The Student Room Group
I am finished on Friday. Blehhh...stupid Biology. How do you think you went in your exams?
Reply 2
Yiiaaah I finished on Monday. Was one of the best feelings driving home that day. I partied a little too hard that night, but i guess u only finish once :biggrin:
Reply 3
yea didnt do too bad, im hoping, although i cnt predict wat i wud get, i dnt understand IB's changing mark styles

hopefully it all works out for the best though
hows things so far?
Reply 4
I recently finished too! It's one of the best feelings I've had for quite some time.
so are you still feeling ib drained? :biggrin:

I remember feeling, "So, what do I do now?" at the end of my last exam.
Reply 6
HMSChocolate

I remember feeling, "So, what do I do now?" at the end of my last exam.

that is sooooo very true...ive really fallen into an emptiness
im sitting n watching tv n then i have a thought saying get up n study ur wasting time, n then i realise ive finished n have nothing to do
its the fact that i have nothing to do thats put me into a void, its only been a day n im already bored....but i wudnt repeat yr 12 for the world
Reply 7
Hehe, a student in my former class coined this expression after our exams in May: after IB, freedom is emptiness.
the first to finish in my class last May was a this guy, who finished on the 12th, which was the earliest of all IB candidates in Hanoi. only he out all the IB candidates in the 2 IB schools we have in Hanoi finished that day. he ran out of the exam room after his last exam, screaming down the hallway, despite the fact that there were classes on. :biggrin: it was a friday. then he realised that he couldn't celebrate that weekend anyway because all his friends (from both schools) had exams the following monday and he was the only one who was finished. it was hiliarious.
Reply 9
HMSChocolate
the first to finish in my class last May was a this guy, who finished on the 12th, which was the earliest of all IB candidates in Hanoi. only he out all the IB candidates in the 2 IB schools we have in Hanoi finished that day. he ran out of the exam room after his last exam, screaming down the hallway, despite the fact that there were classes on. :biggrin: it was a friday. then he realised that he couldn't celebrate that weekend anyway because all his friends (from both schools) had exams the following monday and he was the only one who was finished. it was hiliarious.

Haha, i did the same thing!:biggrin:
Reply 10
Well done guys!! :smile:

Hopefully some super results will follow
all my friends exams will be in 11 days he has one sprae exam session in all of that time. i start and finish before him, in fact i will start in the first exam and finish in the last :frown: lame!
Reply 12
No I no longer feel IB drained! :smile: But I have lots do to still. I enjoy keeping myself busy. But the best thing is that I can choose when to do whatever, I'm not accountable to anyone. Sadly, this feeling will last only a month or two, because then Uni. begins and work/assignments/exams etc. all keep rolling in...:frown:
Reply 13
I FINISH TOMORROW FRIDAY THE 17TH AT 9:25 LOCAL TIME AM!
can't wait!!! i've nbeen waiting for this day for 2 YEARS!!
how'd u all think u did??
i'm more confident about biology than i was about the mocks, where i got a 6 but the teacher has predicted me a 7 (SL). i am also more confident about chemsitry HL where i got a 6 (JUST about) in the mocks and got predicted a 6! hope i get it!! section B was my star to be honest.
english A1 HL i can never tell how well i do.. dunno about marking/boundaries etc!
geography was my "assured 7" however i dont think i did as well as in the mocks where i got a good 7 (even though i didnt study hardly ANYthing!! i was lucky with the questions!!)... now im not really sure how well i did! i reaalllyyyyy want that 7 !!!!!!
then spanish B i have a 7 predicted which i think i may get... no lower than a high 6 for sure...

theeeeen maths SL i think i did amazing on paper 1 and not so great on paper 2, but because i didnt have enough time to do all the questions. maybe a 7 on paper 1 and a 5 or 6 in paper 2... which may level out to a 6 ???!!! i got 5 in mocks but had predicted 6.
cant WAIT til tomorrow (of course when most of u read this i will have already finished!) we are all gonna run from the hall (TRADITION) to the pool and throw ourselves in. then HELLA partying tonight!!!
gotta get back to studying option G which is a lot of ****e memorziging yukkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! looks like it will be another all nighter!!!! ugh my eyes r dying!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No more Higher, no more Standard, no more EE or TOK or IBIS or IBCA or IBO!

See you in January! :wink:
Reply 15
AHHH. congrats guys! :biggrin:
i cant wait until i'm done in may!

how have the exams been?? think you did well? :smile:
Reply 16
At first when I finished today i was like YAY but then it struck. B******S. How little work I have done over the past 2 years, how I am not going to get the grades I want and every ill informed choice, academic and social, over the past two years and how I hate mylife.
Examples included choice of subjects, extended essay subject, coming out as un homme du terre, the lifestyle I decided to live. All my world came crashing around as I realised I has crushed my one, and only, dream (going to Cambridge) all by myself. However, because I'm English(ish?) I bottled it up and now I'm getting on with my life.
Anhay I hope you've all done really well.
Reply 17
I felt the same in may...

It's like "nothing, nothing to do", but in a few months, you will miss IB.
Reply 18
if i lost the feeling of 'ur wasting time get n study' everytime i find myself doing nothing, i wyd probli be able to enjoy post-IB a bit more....
Reply 19
I'm finally done at last! :smile:

Somehow, there's so many things to do during or just before exams - but near to nothing now. :frown:

I found Psych and Maths the easiest, and Chem too long.

Time to move on. :congrats:

Latest

Trending

Trending