The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Architecture 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indiestreet
That's so convenient ! So I assume you'll be living at home. I ended up getting a private halls on Salisbury road which isn't far from Bute but a bit concerned about making friends since everyone seems to be living in uni halls !

Actually no, I going to be living in halls (Talybont Court). I wanted to live out at least for the first year to get the complete experience socially. It's nice to know I can walk home in 20 minutes if I wanted to. Why did you opt for private halls?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Bethanjohn
Actually no, I going to be living in halls (Talybont Court). I wanted to live out at least for the first year to get the complete experience socially. It's nice to know I can walk home in 20 minutes if I wanted to. Why did you opt for private halls?

That's fair enough. I went for private because I wanted to get a studio room with decent size kitchen and this seemed to be the only one in the area. I swear the majority of people went for Talybont as well.
Original post by Indiestreet
Hey congratulations on your offer. To be very honest Cardiff do have very high standards when it comes to selecting students but I think they can definitely make an adjustment for you because don't forget they want you as much as you want to get in !

I got in !!! :smile:
Original post by Yasmine666666
I got in !!! :smile:

Congrats ! See you in September :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending