The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff university for architecture?

My friend got an offer from Cardiff university to study architecture but she can't decide between another university.
What are the pros and cons of studying architecture at Cardiff university?
Reply 1
My friend studied architecture and she really enjoys it. Despite the work load and pressure, architecture is probably the only course that has an earlier summer break than the rest of the courses once you’ve competed your project. You’ll find amazing creative like-minded people. I’d recommend it to her. If she eventually does, I also have an accommodation that would be of convenience for her as it’s only a 6 minute walk to the cathays campus (Architecture building located)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jamila_az
My friend studied architecture and she really enjoys it. Despite the work load and pressure, architecture is probably the only course that has an earlier summer break than the rest of the courses once you’ve competed your project. You’ll find amazing creative like-minded people. I’d recommend it to her. If she eventually does, I also have an accommodation that would be of convenience for her as it’s only a 6 minute walk to the cathays campus (Architecture building located)

Thank you so much
Reply 3
Original post by Shelly Wang
My friend got an offer from Cardiff university to study architecture but she can't decide between another university.
What are the pros and cons of studying architecture at Cardiff university?

My friend has decided to study architecture at Cardiff university. Thank you for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending