The Student Room Group

Withdrawing Choices

This is more of a confirmation post than anything. I have applied for 2 courses at the same University, I had my interview for both and received an unconditional for one straight away, 2 weeks later I still haven't heard about the other one. Out of the 2 courses the one I have received a response for is definitely my first choice as it suits me the best. I want to withdraw the other choice but when I go to this I have to give a reason on UCAS, the only one that applies to me is "I no longer want to apply for this university or course".

If I withdraw from this choice will it automatically assume that I don't want to accept the other offer from the same University? I assume it won't but don't want to muck this up at the last hurdle!

Thanks guys :smile:
I'm assuming it's not. As you're withdrawing yourself from that particular choice. If you want to be on the safe side, you could just accept their offer and leave the other there. Or you can call the administration services to explain your situation. But, good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by hello-chan
I'm assuming it's not. As you're withdrawing yourself from that particular choice. If you want to be on the safe side, you could just accept their offer and leave the other there. Or you can call the administration services to explain your situation. But, good luck!

Thank you! I gave UCAS a call and it was as we expected, but the woman I spoke to was great and withdrew the choices for me to make sure nothing strange happened! :smile:
Reply 3
"I no longer want to apply for this university or course".

You don't want to apply for the course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending